- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Jimmy Butler addresses whether or not he considered joining Lakers last summer
- LeBron James reveals how he really feels about Pat Riley and Erik Spoelstra
- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
- Report: Miami Heat could offer Montrezl Harrell big one-year deal this offseason
- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
Former NFL Player Says Cleveland Browns’ New Tandem Can Be Like LeBron James and Dwyane Wade
- Updated: July 30, 2019
Former NFL player Michael Irvin made headlines yesterday when he made an appearance on ESPN’s “First Take” to claim that the Cleveland Browns’ new superstar duo of Odell Beckham Jr. and Jarvis Landry can bring a championship to Cleveland.
Michael Irvin believes that Odell Beckham Jr and Jarvis Landry can bring the Cleveland Browns a championship like LeBron James and Dwyane Wade did in Miami. Stephen A. Smith calls the comparison "blasphemous".
Posted by ESPN First Take on Monday, July 29, 2019
“They (Beckham and Landry) were boys prior to this union. … You know basketball, the fact that it worked so well with the boys down in Miami with LeBron and D. Wade because they were boys prior to that union.”
The show’s host, Stephen A. Smith, of course nearly had a heart attack as he objected to Irvin’s opinion, while using the word “blasphemous” several times to dispute his reasoning.
Regardless, there’s no denying the fact that the current Browns are a lot more talented than last season’s rendition of the team.