- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Former NFL Player Says Cleveland Browns’ New Tandem Can Be Like LeBron James and Dwyane Wade
- Updated: July 30, 2019
Former NFL player Michael Irvin made headlines yesterday when he made an appearance on ESPN’s “First Take” to claim that the Cleveland Browns’ new superstar duo of Odell Beckham Jr. and Jarvis Landry can bring a championship to Cleveland.
Michael Irvin believes that Odell Beckham Jr and Jarvis Landry can bring the Cleveland Browns a championship like LeBron James and Dwyane Wade did in Miami. Stephen A. Smith calls the comparison "blasphemous".
Posted by ESPN First Take on Monday, July 29, 2019
“They (Beckham and Landry) were boys prior to this union. … You know basketball, the fact that it worked so well with the boys down in Miami with LeBron and D. Wade because they were boys prior to that union.”
The show’s host, Stephen A. Smith, of course nearly had a heart attack as he objected to Irvin’s opinion, while using the word “blasphemous” several times to dispute his reasoning.
Regardless, there’s no denying the fact that the current Browns are a lot more talented than last season’s rendition of the team.