- Report: Dion Waiters Not Drawing Any Trade Interest Around NBA
- Tyler Herro Says He Models Game After Devin Booker’s: ‘All I Watch Is Devin’
- Dwyane Wade Calls Out Haters Who Said LeBron James Was Washed Up
- Jimmy Butler Encourages Kendrick Nunn Following 2nd Straight Poor Shooting Night
- Erik Spoelstra Discusses How Miami Heat’s ‘Unmerciful’ Drills Have Impacted Duncan Robinson
- Jimmy Butler Challenges Lance Stephenson to 1-on-1 Amidst Trash Talk
- Report: Justise Winslow and Derrick Jones Jr. Expected to Be Active Tonight vs. Nuggets
- Zaire Wade Shouts Out Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Udonis Haslem After Heat’s Hot Start
- Jimmy Butler Says ‘Motherf—–‘ Kendrick Nunn Has ‘So Much of Me in Him’
- Report: Heat’s Destruction of Rockets May Lead to Mike D’Antoni Getting Fired
Former NFL Player Says Cleveland Browns’ New Tandem Can Be Like LeBron James and Dwyane Wade
- Updated: July 30, 2019
Former NFL player Michael Irvin made headlines yesterday when he made an appearance on ESPN’s “First Take” to claim that the Cleveland Browns’ new superstar duo of Odell Beckham Jr. and Jarvis Landry can bring a championship to Cleveland.
Michael Irvin believes that Odell Beckham Jr and Jarvis Landry can bring the Cleveland Browns a championship like LeBron James and Dwyane Wade did in Miami. Stephen A. Smith calls the comparison "blasphemous".
Posted by ESPN First Take on Monday, July 29, 2019
“They (Beckham and Landry) were boys prior to this union. … You know basketball, the fact that it worked so well with the boys down in Miami with LeBron and D. Wade because they were boys prior to that union.”
The show’s host, Stephen A. Smith, of course nearly had a heart attack as he objected to Irvin’s opinion, while using the word “blasphemous” several times to dispute his reasoning.
Regardless, there’s no denying the fact that the current Browns are a lot more talented than last season’s rendition of the team.