- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
Former NFL Player Says Cleveland Browns’ New Tandem Can Be Like LeBron James and Dwyane Wade
- Updated: July 30, 2019
Former NFL player Michael Irvin made headlines yesterday when he made an appearance on ESPN’s “First Take” to claim that the Cleveland Browns’ new superstar duo of Odell Beckham Jr. and Jarvis Landry can bring a championship to Cleveland.
Michael Irvin believes that Odell Beckham Jr and Jarvis Landry can bring the Cleveland Browns a championship like LeBron James and Dwyane Wade did in Miami. Stephen A. Smith calls the comparison "blasphemous".
Posted by ESPN First Take on Monday, July 29, 2019
“They (Beckham and Landry) were boys prior to this union. … You know basketball, the fact that it worked so well with the boys down in Miami with LeBron and D. Wade because they were boys prior to that union.”
The show’s host, Stephen A. Smith, of course nearly had a heart attack as he objected to Irvin’s opinion, while using the word “blasphemous” several times to dispute his reasoning.
Regardless, there’s no denying the fact that the current Browns are a lot more talented than last season’s rendition of the team.