- Wayne Ellington Explains How Putting on Miami Heat Jersey Made Him Feel ‘Valued’
- Dwyane Wade Has Amazing Response for High Schooler Talking Trash About Zaire Wade’s Team
- Report: Devin Booker Could Be Target for Miami Heat If They Strike Out in 2021
- Report: Bradley Beal Still Weighing Extension With Wizards, Heat to Receive ‘Serious’ Consideration
- KZ Okpala Talks Adding Muscle, ‘Being as Versatile as Possible’ Going Into Rookie Year
- Kendrick Nunn’s High School Coach: ‘He’s Right Up There’ With Alums Derrick Rose and Jabari Parker
- Report: Ice Cube Looking to Add Dwyane Wade to BIG3 in the Future
- Miami Heat News: 3 Players Expected to Compete for Pair of 2-Way Contracts
- Dwyane Wade to Join Chinese Reality Show ‘Dunk of China’
- Tyler Herro Comes to Kyle Kuzma’s Defense After Other NBA Players Destroy Him
Former NFL Player Says Cleveland Browns’ New Tandem Can Be Like LeBron James and Dwyane Wade
- Updated: July 30, 2019
Former NFL player Michael Irvin made headlines yesterday when he made an appearance on ESPN’s “First Take” to claim that the Cleveland Browns’ new superstar duo of Odell Beckham Jr. and Jarvis Landry can bring a championship to Cleveland.
Michael Irvin believes that Odell Beckham Jr and Jarvis Landry can bring the Cleveland Browns a championship like LeBron James and Dwyane Wade did in Miami. Stephen A. Smith calls the comparison "blasphemous".
Posted by ESPN First Take on Monday, July 29, 2019
“They (Beckham and Landry) were boys prior to this union. … You know basketball, the fact that it worked so well with the boys down in Miami with LeBron and D. Wade because they were boys prior to that union.”
The show’s host, Stephen A. Smith, of course nearly had a heart attack as he objected to Irvin’s opinion, while using the word “blasphemous” several times to dispute his reasoning.
Regardless, there’s no denying the fact that the current Browns are a lot more talented than last season’s rendition of the team.