- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Dwyane Wade’s Perfect Response to Seeing Picture of Him Falling on John Legend and Chrissy Teigen
- Updated: April 13, 2019
When he appeared on “The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon,” Wade took the time to discuss his retirement, his family, and of course the hilarious picture of himself, Legend, and Teigen which went viral following the game.
“For all the kids out there, look at the focus,” Wade began. “I ain’t worried about nothing. I am focused. Look at the follow through. Luckily, I said this to John. Lucky that we’re friends first of all, but I do owe them some vodka and all that that was spilled. Whatever was spilled on my back, I owe that to them.”
He then broke down what was going through his head in the exact moment that he fell back onto the two superstars.
“The ball went in and out so I was really focused and looking,” he explained. “And when I turned around I saw who it was and was like, ‘Oh my goodness.’ I couldn’t believe it was them.”
Finally, Wade pointed out one final hilarious aspect of the picture involving his wife, Gabrielle Union.
“You see my wife over there, she’s like grabbing me but looking at the rim at the same time.” Wade said. “She’s still looking at the shot too. We’re focused. The Wades are focused.”
While Wade’s final season in the NBA did not end in the playoffs as many had hoped, it was still a wonderful sendoff nonetheless.
Now, with his NBA career behind him, Wade will have a lot more free time to figure out ways to pay Legend and Teigen back for their lost drinks.