- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
- Dwyane Wade defends Nate Robinson after Gilbert Arenas’ message goes viral
- Report: Miami Heat sign Max Strus to training camp deal
- Miami Heat rising star Tyler Herro favored to win 2 NBA awards next season
- Andre Iguodala predicts former Golden State Warriors teammate to win MVP
- Bam Adebayo must achieve one major goal to be paid full supermax contract
- Jae Crowder demands huge request from Miami Heat after bidding farewell
Dwyane Wade’s Nephew Gets in Mid-Game Brawl With Wade, Haslem, and More in Attendance
- Updated: November 30, 2018
Dwyane Wade, Udonis Haslem, and Josh Richardson were all in attendance during a recent high school basketball game when Wade’s nephew Dahveon Morris let his emotions take control, resulting in a mid-game scuffle.
The scuffle, which was quickly broken up, reportedly resulted in the game getting called before it could be completed.
Jump ahead to 8:20 to watch the fight play out.
Along with Morris, Wade’s son Zaire Wade also played in the game. He can be seen coming to his cousin’s defense shortly after the incident takes place.
Perhaps the high level of competition and the fact that some of the Miami Heat’s biggest stars were in attendance played a role in tensions boiling over.
Luckily, it seems no one was hurt in the altercation.