- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
Dwyane Wade’s Daughter Has Hilarious Reaction to Being Recorded in Video
- Updated: July 12, 2019
Dwyane Wade was recording several videos with his daughter until she got fed up with them. Wade was joined by his daughter, eight-month-old Kaavia James Union Wade, in a series of videos which he posted on his Instagram story.
After a while, Kaavia Wade got upset because she couldn’t get her hands on her dad’s phone.
Retirement has given Dwyane Wade plenty of time to spend with his children.
As evidenced by the videos he recently posted, he is taking fatherhood seriously. That shouldn’t come as a surprise, since he was a recipient of the Father of the Year Award in 2007. He was among eight men who was honored during the 66th Annual National Father of the Year Luncheon.
In 2013, the Miami Heat legend authored a book titled, “A Father First: How My Life Became Bigger Than Basketball,” where he shared that his most cherished goal was to be a good father to his children.
“I was looking forward to sharing this with my son,” Wade told reporters. “No disrespect to my other kids, to my wife, or my mom or anybody, but me and Zaire started this thing together.
“I was a 19-year-old father, and to be here at 37 and have my 17-year-old son be here, really understand what’s going on and be really close to his next level after high school. I want to give him this inspiration. I want to inspire him that, for real, anything is possible. I wanted him to be here to feel it, to see it.”
The 6-foot-4, 220-pound Wade is widely considered to be one of the greatest players to ever play the game. But when he is with his family, Dwyane Wade simply wants to be the best dad he can be.