- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
Video: Dwyane Wade Swaps Jerseys With Former Heat Guard Jason Williams
- Updated: January 23, 2019
Dwyane Wade has been swapping jerseys with players throughout the NBA this season as a part of his farewell tour, and the latest jersey he has added to his collection is that of former star point guard Jason Williams.
Williams is probably most well known for the time he spent with the Sacramento Kings and Memphis Grizzlies, but he also owns a piece of every Heat fan’s heart for being a part of the team that won the 2006 NBA championship along with Wade.
Williams played for Miami for three seasons, averaging 10.6 points and 4.9 assists per game. While he is certainly enjoying his retirement, it seems he had to get on the court at least one more time to get a Wade jersey before the Miami legend calls it a career.
Now that retired players are getting in on the jersey swap, it will be interesting to see what other former NBA stars make their way to American Airlines Arena to get a No. 3 jersey of their very own.