- Trae Young Takes Direct Shot at Jimmy Butler After Dropping 50 on Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat’s 2021 Free-Agency Plans ‘Start With Giannis Antetokounmpo’
- Jimmy Butler Heaps Praise on Derrick Jones Jr.: ‘He’s So Fun to Be Around’
- Report: Miami Heat Make Players Wear Mouth Guards and Knee Pads Due to Intensity of Practices
- Derrick Jones Jr. Details Special Benefits of New Endorsement Deal With Puma
- Rapper Boosie Unleashes Disgusting, Hateful Rant About Dwayne Wade and His Daughter
- Dwyane Wade Ranks Himself, LeBron James and Chris Bosh in Terms of Talent
- Danny Ainge Says Ray Allen Joining Miami Will Affect Boston’s Decision to Retire His Jersey
- Volleyball Player Says She ‘Messed Up’ After Swerving Derrick Jones Jr. in Her DMs
- Bam Adebayo’s Confidence ‘Through the Roof’ After Impressive All-Star Weekend
Video: Dwyane Wade Swaps Jerseys With Former Heat Guard Jason Williams
- Updated: January 23, 2019
Dwyane Wade has been swapping jerseys with players throughout the NBA this season as a part of his farewell tour, and the latest jersey he has added to his collection is that of former star point guard Jason Williams.
Williams is probably most well known for the time he spent with the Sacramento Kings and Memphis Grizzlies, but he also owns a piece of every Heat fan’s heart for being a part of the team that won the 2006 NBA championship along with Wade.
Williams played for Miami for three seasons, averaging 10.6 points and 4.9 assists per game. While he is certainly enjoying his retirement, it seems he had to get on the court at least one more time to get a Wade jersey before the Miami legend calls it a career.
Now that retired players are getting in on the jersey swap, it will be interesting to see what other former NBA stars make their way to American Airlines Arena to get a No. 3 jersey of their very own.