- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Video: Dwyane Wade Swaps Jerseys With Former Heat Guard Jason Williams
- Updated: January 23, 2019
Dwyane Wade has been swapping jerseys with players throughout the NBA this season as a part of his farewell tour, and the latest jersey he has added to his collection is that of former star point guard Jason Williams.
Williams is probably most well known for the time he spent with the Sacramento Kings and Memphis Grizzlies, but he also owns a piece of every Heat fan’s heart for being a part of the team that won the 2006 NBA championship along with Wade.
Williams played for Miami for three seasons, averaging 10.6 points and 4.9 assists per game. While he is certainly enjoying his retirement, it seems he had to get on the court at least one more time to get a Wade jersey before the Miami legend calls it a career.
Now that retired players are getting in on the jersey swap, it will be interesting to see what other former NBA stars make their way to American Airlines Arena to get a No. 3 jersey of their very own.