- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Video: Zaire Wade does his best LeBron James impersonation on the basketball court
- Report: Miami Heat likely to look for replacement for Dewayne Dedmon if he explores free agency
Video: Dwyane Wade Swaps Jerseys With Former Heat Guard Jason Williams
- Updated: January 23, 2019
Dwyane Wade has been swapping jerseys with players throughout the NBA this season as a part of his farewell tour, and the latest jersey he has added to his collection is that of former star point guard Jason Williams.
Williams is probably most well known for the time he spent with the Sacramento Kings and Memphis Grizzlies, but he also owns a piece of every Heat fan’s heart for being a part of the team that won the 2006 NBA championship along with Wade.
Williams played for Miami for three seasons, averaging 10.6 points and 4.9 assists per game. While he is certainly enjoying his retirement, it seems he had to get on the court at least one more time to get a Wade jersey before the Miami legend calls it a career.
Now that retired players are getting in on the jersey swap, it will be interesting to see what other former NBA stars make their way to American Airlines Arena to get a No. 3 jersey of their very own.