- Report: James Johnson Unlikely to Play in Miami Heat’s Season Opener
- Report: Dwyane Wade to Become TNT Analyst After Signing Deal With WarnerMedia
- Jimmy Butler Says He Wants to Stay With Miami Heat for Rest of Career
- Dwyane Wade Posts Video of Sick Zaire Wade-LeBron James Jr. Alley-Oop
- Report: Bam Adebayo Working With Chris Bosh on How to Stretch Floor
- Goran Dragic Graciously Accepting Role Off Bench for Miami Heat
- Miami Heat News: Zion Williamson Won’t Make Appearance in Miami This Season
- Jimmy Butler Sees Himself in Tyler Herro: ‘He Don’t Give a Damn’
- Report: Dion Waiters Suspension Led to Relief Within Miami Heat Organization
- Report: Miami Heat Have Been Trying to Trade Dion Waiters Since Last Christmas
Video: Dwyane Wade Swaps Jerseys With Former Heat Guard Jason Williams
- Updated: January 23, 2019
Dwyane Wade has been swapping jerseys with players throughout the NBA this season as a part of his farewell tour, and the latest jersey he has added to his collection is that of former star point guard Jason Williams.
Williams is probably most well known for the time he spent with the Sacramento Kings and Memphis Grizzlies, but he also owns a piece of every Heat fan’s heart for being a part of the team that won the 2006 NBA championship along with Wade.
Williams played for Miami for three seasons, averaging 10.6 points and 4.9 assists per game. While he is certainly enjoying his retirement, it seems he had to get on the court at least one more time to get a Wade jersey before the Miami legend calls it a career.
Now that retired players are getting in on the jersey swap, it will be interesting to see what other former NBA stars make their way to American Airlines Arena to get a No. 3 jersey of their very own.