- Jimmy Butler offers supremely confident message with potential loss of Goran Dragic for series
- Miami Heat’s Jimmy Butler offers crucial update on ankle injury suffered in Game 1
- Report: Goran Dragic diagnosed with torn plantar fascia but could return in NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release X-ray results on Bam Adebayo following Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic likely out for rest of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release troubling injury update on Goran Dragic
- Video: Jimmy Butler suffers brutal ankle injury in Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Shaquille O’Neal and Dwyane Wade make huge bet ahead of Heat-Lakers finals
- Kendrick Perkins makes blasphemous statement about Miami Heat’s chances against Los Angeles Lakers
- Report: Minnesota Timberwolves were uncomfortable with Jimmy Butler wanting to be ‘toughest MFer in the room’
Video: Miami Heat Fan Breaks Down in Tears After Meeting Dwyane Wade
- Updated: December 8, 2018
Dwyane Wade’s farewell tour continues during the Miami Heat’s current Western Conference road trip, and following an emotional interaction with a fan in Phoenix, Wade had to take to Twitter to share his appreciation.
The interaction between Wade and the fan came at the end of the game, when the young man came down from the stands to pay his respects. Wade offered him a signed sneaker as a parting gift. As a result, the devoted fan quickly found himself overcome with emotion.
It wasn’t until a few hours later that Wade took to Twitter to comment on the meeting.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) December 8, 2018
Last night marked the final time Wade will ever play an NBA game in Talking Stick Resort Arena. Now, he and the Heat are headed to Los Angeles, Salt Lake City, Memphis, and New Orleans to complete a tough six-game road trip.
There’s no doubt that Wade will be met with adoring fans along the way. Though there are still many games left to play in his final season, it’s quite clear that his biggest fans are already starting to get pretty emotional.