- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Video: Miami Heat Fan Breaks Down in Tears After Meeting Dwyane Wade
- Updated: December 8, 2018
Dwyane Wade’s farewell tour continues during the Miami Heat’s current Western Conference road trip, and following an emotional interaction with a fan in Phoenix, Wade had to take to Twitter to share his appreciation.
The interaction between Wade and the fan came at the end of the game, when the young man came down from the stands to pay his respects. Wade offered him a signed sneaker as a parting gift. As a result, the devoted fan quickly found himself overcome with emotion.
It wasn’t until a few hours later that Wade took to Twitter to comment on the meeting.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) December 8, 2018
Last night marked the final time Wade will ever play an NBA game in Talking Stick Resort Arena. Now, he and the Heat are headed to Los Angeles, Salt Lake City, Memphis, and New Orleans to complete a tough six-game road trip.
There’s no doubt that Wade will be met with adoring fans along the way. Though there are still many games left to play in his final season, it’s quite clear that his biggest fans are already starting to get pretty emotional.