- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
Video: Miami Heat Fan Breaks Down in Tears After Meeting Dwyane Wade
- Updated: December 8, 2018
Dwyane Wade’s farewell tour continues during the Miami Heat’s current Western Conference road trip, and following an emotional interaction with a fan in Phoenix, Wade had to take to Twitter to share his appreciation.
The interaction between Wade and the fan came at the end of the game, when the young man came down from the stands to pay his respects. Wade offered him a signed sneaker as a parting gift. As a result, the devoted fan quickly found himself overcome with emotion.
It wasn’t until a few hours later that Wade took to Twitter to comment on the meeting.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) December 8, 2018
Last night marked the final time Wade will ever play an NBA game in Talking Stick Resort Arena. Now, he and the Heat are headed to Los Angeles, Salt Lake City, Memphis, and New Orleans to complete a tough six-game road trip.
There’s no doubt that Wade will be met with adoring fans along the way. Though there are still many games left to play in his final season, it’s quite clear that his biggest fans are already starting to get pretty emotional.