- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
Dwyane Wade Reacts to Awesome Highlight Involving Him and Kobe Bryant
- Updated: August 26, 2019
Despite the passage of time, video evidence of the dominance of that team and the teamwork between the two future Basketball Hall of Famers still resonates, especially with Wade.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) August 26, 2019
Such dominance was the byproduct of intense teamwork and the squad’s relentless defense, which can be seen in the video above.
The 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing marked the only time that Wade and Bryant had the opportunity to play together in official competition. That’s because Wade spent his entire NBA career playing for teams in the Eastern Conference, while Bryant spent his 20 years in the Western Conference with the Lakers.
In addition, Wade was without Bryant during the 2004 Summer Olympic in Athens, while Bryant didn’t have Wade with him eight years later in London.
That rarity is one reason why the video is something to treasure. That stems from the fact that it offers fans of the game a glimpse of what it was like to see the two legends perform their on-court artistry together.
Heat fans got a regular dose of Wade teaming with two other legends, Shaquille O’Neal and James.
However, the ample highlights available from those eras dwarf the few for the tandem of Wade and Bryant.