- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
Dwyane Wade Reacts to Awesome Highlight Involving Him and Kobe Bryant
- Updated: August 26, 2019
Despite the passage of time, video evidence of the dominance of that team and the teamwork between the two future Basketball Hall of Famers still resonates, especially with Wade.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) August 26, 2019
Such dominance was the byproduct of intense teamwork and the squad’s relentless defense, which can be seen in the video above.
The 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing marked the only time that Wade and Bryant had the opportunity to play together in official competition. That’s because Wade spent his entire NBA career playing for teams in the Eastern Conference, while Bryant spent his 20 years in the Western Conference with the Lakers.
In addition, Wade was without Bryant during the 2004 Summer Olympic in Athens, while Bryant didn’t have Wade with him eight years later in London.
That rarity is one reason why the video is something to treasure. That stems from the fact that it offers fans of the game a glimpse of what it was like to see the two legends perform their on-court artistry together.
Heat fans got a regular dose of Wade teaming with two other legends, Shaquille O’Neal and James.
However, the ample highlights available from those eras dwarf the few for the tandem of Wade and Bryant.