- Report: Miami Heat ‘Most Dangerous Team’ to Make Deal Going Forward
- Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving Laud Tyler Herro With Words of Praise
- Hassan Whiteside Dedicates Social Media Post to Former Miami Heat Teammates
- Miami Heat News: Derrick Jones Jr. to Participate in 2020 Slam Dunk Contest
- Report: Duncan Robinson Considered ‘Near Lock’ to Participate in 3-Point Contest
- Kendrick Nunn and Duncan Robinson React to Contracts With Miami Heat Becoming Fully Guaranteed
- Miami Heat News: Jimmy Butler Out Sunday vs. Portland Trail Blazers
- Jimmy Butler Says Miami Heat Not Displaying ‘Culture We Pride Ourselves On’
- Hassan Whiteside Expecting Boos From Miami Heat Crowd in Return Contest
- Jimmy Butler Heavily Criticizes Miami Heat’s Effort and Attitude After Loss to Orlando Magic
Dwyane Wade and LeBron James’ Son Play 1-on-1 During High School Game
- Updated: December 31, 2019
The Los Angeles Lakers star’s youngest son was seen making shot after shot in a video that showcased his deadeye shooting.
The fans in attendance were in awe of the younger James’ shooting prowess as they cheered after each nailed basket.
While the 35-year-old James is busy playing in the NBA, Wade is likely looking after his friend’s sons in his absence. That’s because Wade’s own son plays alongside LeBron James Jr. for Sierra Canyon.
Unfortunately for the Wade and James families, the Trailblazers lost the game in overtime, 85-81.
Box score: Rancho Christian 85, Sierra Canyon 81 in overtime pic.twitter.com/7g5huL6qvX
— Jack Pollon (@pollonpreps) December 31, 2019
Nevertheless, the crowd was treated to an entertaining halftime show that featured a former All-Star and a young boy who could one day be a star in the NBA himself.