- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Jimmy Butler addresses whether or not he considered joining Lakers last summer
- LeBron James reveals how he really feels about Pat Riley and Erik Spoelstra
- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
- Report: Miami Heat could offer Montrezl Harrell big one-year deal this offseason
- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
Dwyane Wade and LeBron James’ Son Play 1-on-1 During High School Game
- Updated: December 31, 2019
The Los Angeles Lakers star’s youngest son was seen making shot after shot in a video that showcased his deadeye shooting.
The fans in attendance were in awe of the younger James’ shooting prowess as they cheered after each nailed basket.
While the 35-year-old James is busy playing in the NBA, Wade is likely looking after his friend’s sons in his absence. That’s because Wade’s own son plays alongside LeBron James Jr. for Sierra Canyon.
Unfortunately for the Wade and James families, the Trailblazers lost the game in overtime, 85-81.
Box score: Rancho Christian 85, Sierra Canyon 81 in overtime pic.twitter.com/7g5huL6qvX
— Jack Pollon (@pollonpreps) December 31, 2019
Nevertheless, the crowd was treated to an entertaining halftime show that featured a former All-Star and a young boy who could one day be a star in the NBA himself.