- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
Dwyane Wade and LeBron James’ Son Play 1-on-1 During High School Game
- Updated: December 31, 2019
The Los Angeles Lakers star’s youngest son was seen making shot after shot in a video that showcased his deadeye shooting.
The fans in attendance were in awe of the younger James’ shooting prowess as they cheered after each nailed basket.
While the 35-year-old James is busy playing in the NBA, Wade is likely looking after his friend’s sons in his absence. That’s because Wade’s own son plays alongside LeBron James Jr. for Sierra Canyon.
Unfortunately for the Wade and James families, the Trailblazers lost the game in overtime, 85-81.
Box score: Rancho Christian 85, Sierra Canyon 81 in overtime pic.twitter.com/7g5huL6qvX
— Jack Pollon (@pollonpreps) December 31, 2019
Nevertheless, the crowd was treated to an entertaining halftime show that featured a former All-Star and a young boy who could one day be a star in the NBA himself.