- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Dwyane Wade and LeBron James’ Son Play 1-on-1 During High School Game
- Updated: December 31, 2019
The Los Angeles Lakers star’s youngest son was seen making shot after shot in a video that showcased his deadeye shooting.
The fans in attendance were in awe of the younger James’ shooting prowess as they cheered after each nailed basket.
While the 35-year-old James is busy playing in the NBA, Wade is likely looking after his friend’s sons in his absence. That’s because Wade’s own son plays alongside LeBron James Jr. for Sierra Canyon.
Unfortunately for the Wade and James families, the Trailblazers lost the game in overtime, 85-81.
Box score: Rancho Christian 85, Sierra Canyon 81 in overtime pic.twitter.com/7g5huL6qvX
— Jack Pollon (@pollonpreps) December 31, 2019
Nevertheless, the crowd was treated to an entertaining halftime show that featured a former All-Star and a young boy who could one day be a star in the NBA himself.