- Report: Miami Heat have shown interest in Larry Nance Jr.
- Antoine Walker rips Brooklyn Nets’ decision to trade for James Harden: ‘You can’t win with his style’
- Report: Miami Heat are monitoring Minnesota Timberwolves center Karl-Anthony Towns
- Report: Miami Heat have registered ‘serious interest’ in Blake Griffin
- Report: John Wall and Kyle Lowry are ‘potential targets’ for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat may be interested in acquiring Harrison Barnes
- Chris Bosh’s wife joins Dwyane Wade in destroying haters due to Julius Randle comparisons
- Report: Tyler Herro and Precious Achiuwa to represent Miami Heat on NBA Rising Stars rosters
- Dwyane Wade drops the mic as he explains why Chris Bosh is undoubtedly better than Julius Randle
- Report: Jimmy Butler approved of James Harden trade when Miami Heat were frontrunners
Dwyane Wade Hints at Role on New NBA on TNT Show
- Updated: December 5, 2019
Back in October, it was announced that Wade had signed a deal with WarnerMedia and would become an NBA on TNT analyst in the process.
Though he’s still young in his career as an analyst with the network, Wade has the charisma and confidence necessary to enjoy a lot of success.
Per this video, Wade seems to have even more in store for his fans regarding his blossoming career in entertainment.
While very little about the show is hinted at on Wade’s Instagram story, it looks like the new program is set to premiere on Jan. 28. Given that timeline, it’s quite likely some official announcement about the show will be made in the near future.
For Heat fans, it looks like they’ll be getting even more opportunities to spend time with their beloved three-time champ.