- Here’s the ridiculous amount of money Duncan Robinson could make next summer
- Tyler Herro on how he became friends with Jack Harlow: ‘Honestly, just both being white’
- Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic gives promising update on latest foot injury
- Report: Miami Heat exercise team option on guard Tyler Herro
- Tyler Herro’s big personal goal for upcoming NBA season
- Details emerge about Jimmy Butler’s rumored romance with Selena Gomez
- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
Dwyane Wade Hints at Role on New NBA on TNT Show
- Updated: December 5, 2019
Back in October, it was announced that Wade had signed a deal with WarnerMedia and would become an NBA on TNT analyst in the process.
Though he’s still young in his career as an analyst with the network, Wade has the charisma and confidence necessary to enjoy a lot of success.
Per this video, Wade seems to have even more in store for his fans regarding his blossoming career in entertainment.
While very little about the show is hinted at on Wade’s Instagram story, it looks like the new program is set to premiere on Jan. 28. Given that timeline, it’s quite likely some official announcement about the show will be made in the near future.
For Heat fans, it looks like they’ll be getting even more opportunities to spend time with their beloved three-time champ.