- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
Dwyane Wade Has NSFW Reaction to His 2009 Beatdown of New York Knicks
- Updated: April 2, 2020
The former guard looked back on one of his most memorable games against the Knicks with some strong language.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) April 2, 2020
This specific contest between the Heat and Knicks took place in February of 2009.
Early in the fourth quarter, opposing forward Danilo Gallinari inadvertently chipped Wade in the mouth. The Heat guard needed three stitches in his lower lip after the game.
However, Wade made the Knicks pay for the rest of the fourth period.
The 2006 NBA Finals MVP erupted for 24 points in the final quarter, including 15 points during a 19-0 run that helped the Heat steal the game.
He finished the entertaining contest with 46 points, 10 assists, eight rebounds, four blocks and four steals.
Later during the 2009 season, Wade dropped a career-high 55 points against the Knicks.
The three-time champion has career averages of 22.0 points, 5.4 assists and 4.7 boards per game.