- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
Dwyane Wade Has NSFW Reaction to His 2009 Beatdown of New York Knicks
- Updated: April 2, 2020
The former guard looked back on one of his most memorable games against the Knicks with some strong language.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) April 2, 2020
This specific contest between the Heat and Knicks took place in February of 2009.
Early in the fourth quarter, opposing forward Danilo Gallinari inadvertently chipped Wade in the mouth. The Heat guard needed three stitches in his lower lip after the game.
However, Wade made the Knicks pay for the rest of the fourth period.
The 2006 NBA Finals MVP erupted for 24 points in the final quarter, including 15 points during a 19-0 run that helped the Heat steal the game.
He finished the entertaining contest with 46 points, 10 assists, eight rebounds, four blocks and four steals.
Later during the 2009 season, Wade dropped a career-high 55 points against the Knicks.
The three-time champion has career averages of 22.0 points, 5.4 assists and 4.7 boards per game.