- Luka Doncic Reps Miami Dolphins Ahead of Miami Heat-Dallas Mavericks Game
- Miami Heat Update Injury Report for Friday Night’s Contest vs. Dallas Mavericks
- Bam Adebayo Explains Why He Wants to Work Out With Kevin Garnett
- Goran Dragic Warns Miami Heat About Recent Struggles: ‘We Don’t Have a Chance in the Playoffs’
- Report: Miami Heat Have Interest in DeMarcus Cousins If Not Signed By Lakers
- Chris Paul Reveals Time When He, LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Almost Teamed Up
- J.R. Smith Predicts Miami Heat Will Meet Los Angeles Lakers in NBA Finals
- Report: Jimmy Butler Questionable for Wednesday’s Game vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Bam Adebayo Joins Charles Barkley, Hakeem Olajuwon and Chris Webber With Masterful Performance
- 50 Cent Sparks Controversy After Sharing Tasteless Meme About Dwyane Wade’s Daughter
Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union Show Support for Zion Wade at Gay Pride Parade
- Updated: April 10, 2019
Miami Beach Pride is in full swing at the moment, and the Wade family has been taking part in a big way.
Still, the NBA legend made sure his son knew that he both supports and loves him even though he wasn’t able to attend.
“Zion had his own cheering section today,” Wade said. “Wish I was there to see you smile kid.”
With Dwyane Wade’s retirement just days away, it seems like the party is already in full swing for the whole family.
While there’s no telling what Dwyane Wade will choose to do with his career going forward, it is clear that the future is bright for not only himself, but for his children as well.