- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union Show Support for Zion Wade at Gay Pride Parade
- Updated: April 10, 2019
Miami Beach Pride is in full swing at the moment, and the Wade family has been taking part in a big way.
Still, the NBA legend made sure his son knew that he both supports and loves him even though he wasn’t able to attend.
“Zion had his own cheering section today,” Wade said. “Wish I was there to see you smile kid.”
With Dwyane Wade’s retirement just days away, it seems like the party is already in full swing for the whole family.
While there’s no telling what Dwyane Wade will choose to do with his career going forward, it is clear that the future is bright for not only himself, but for his children as well.