- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Made It Known’ They’ll Target Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo in 2021
- Report: ‘Faction of Players’ Discussing If NBA Restart Is ‘Good Idea’
- Video: Dwyane Wade, Erik Spoelstra Show Udonis Haslem Love During Massive Birthday Extravaganza
- Dwyane Wade Reminisces on His Iconic Pregame Routine With Miami Heat
Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union Show Support for Zion Wade at Gay Pride Parade
- Updated: April 10, 2019
Miami Beach Pride is in full swing at the moment, and the Wade family has been taking part in a big way.
Still, the NBA legend made sure his son knew that he both supports and loves him even though he wasn’t able to attend.
“Zion had his own cheering section today,” Wade said. “Wish I was there to see you smile kid.”
With Dwyane Wade’s retirement just days away, it seems like the party is already in full swing for the whole family.
While there’s no telling what Dwyane Wade will choose to do with his career going forward, it is clear that the future is bright for not only himself, but for his children as well.