- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union Show Support for Zion Wade at Gay Pride Parade
- Updated: April 10, 2019
Miami Beach Pride is in full swing at the moment, and the Wade family has been taking part in a big way.
Still, the NBA legend made sure his son knew that he both supports and loves him even though he wasn’t able to attend.
“Zion had his own cheering section today,” Wade said. “Wish I was there to see you smile kid.”
With Dwyane Wade’s retirement just days away, it seems like the party is already in full swing for the whole family.
While there’s no telling what Dwyane Wade will choose to do with his career going forward, it is clear that the future is bright for not only himself, but for his children as well.