- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
Dwyane Wade Goes All Out for Gabrielle Union’s Birthday, Brings Out Surprise Celebrity
- Updated: October 28, 2018
Dwyane Wade pulled out all the stops Saturday night for his wife, Gabrielle Union, to celebrate her 46th birthday with nonstop surprises. The ’90s themed party featured Wade, Union, and a group of friends after the Miami Heat’s win over the Portland Trail Blazers.
Wade decided to pull the epic move in vintage, as he donned the Will Smith House Party costume from an episode of the ’90s show “Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.”
— Ballislife.com (@Ballislife) October 28, 2018
Gabrielle Union matched his ambiance by styling a Gwen Stefani costume wearing a blonde wig and Stefani’s signature red lipstick. During what appeared to be the middle of the party, Union and Wade were both dancing to a few Lil’ Kim songs when the rapper appeared from around the corner sending Union into utter excitement.
Wade had apparently planned for the DJ to play one of Union’s favorite Lil Kim songs “Jump Off,” in which she joined the Brooklyn native rapper in singing along.
The outing itself comes as no surprise, as Union and Wade both have been the life of the party ever since they started dating. Costume parties have become a regular for the couple as they’ve always looked to oust the competition at an event. Just last year for Halloween the couple dressed as the ’90s R&B duo group Milli Vanilli.