- Miami Heat provide injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat earn huge shout-out from Magic Johnson for improved play amid 6-game winning streak
- Jackie MacMullan on Miami Heat potentially making a move: ‘Pat [Riley] will do something’
- Report: Miami Heat and New York Knicks have interest in Victor Oladipo
- Chicago Bulls insider labels Miami Heat as potential destination for Thaddeus Young
- Report: Miami Heat list Jimmy Butler as questionable for game vs. Atlanta Hawks due to new injury
- Report: Houston Rockets could trade Victor Oladipo based on belief that he’ll join Miami Heat in offseason
- Donovan Mitchell compares Jimmy Butler to James Harden in crucial aspect of game: ‘He is an artist’
- Report: Jimmy Butler was chosen to be All-Star, but he refused to attend game without Bam Adebayo
- LeBron James earns huge salute from Udonis Haslem for crushing Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Dwyane Wade Goes All Out for Gabrielle Union’s Birthday, Brings Out Surprise Celebrity
- Updated: October 28, 2018
Dwyane Wade pulled out all the stops Saturday night for his wife, Gabrielle Union, to celebrate her 46th birthday with nonstop surprises. The ’90s themed party featured Wade, Union, and a group of friends after the Miami Heat’s win over the Portland Trail Blazers.
Wade decided to pull the epic move in vintage, as he donned the Will Smith House Party costume from an episode of the ’90s show “Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.”
— Ballislife.com (@Ballislife) October 28, 2018
Gabrielle Union matched his ambiance by styling a Gwen Stefani costume wearing a blonde wig and Stefani’s signature red lipstick. During what appeared to be the middle of the party, Union and Wade were both dancing to a few Lil’ Kim songs when the rapper appeared from around the corner sending Union into utter excitement.
Wade had apparently planned for the DJ to play one of Union’s favorite Lil Kim songs “Jump Off,” in which she joined the Brooklyn native rapper in singing along.
The outing itself comes as no surprise, as Union and Wade both have been the life of the party ever since they started dating. Costume parties have become a regular for the couple as they’ve always looked to oust the competition at an event. Just last year for Halloween the couple dressed as the ’90s R&B duo group Milli Vanilli.