- Miami Heat release first half of 2020-21 NBA schedule
- Bam Adebayo bestows ultimate praise on Precious Achiuwa while comparing rookie to himself
- Bam Adebayo says he wants to be remembered as top 5 big man of all time
- Erik Spoelstra challenges Bam Adebayo to win Defensive Player of the Year award
- Report: Heat players have ‘chip’ on their shoulders due to ‘fluke’ label on recent run to finals
- Here’s the ridiculous amount of money Duncan Robinson could make next summer
- Tyler Herro on how he became friends with Jack Harlow: ‘Honestly, just both being white’
- Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic gives promising update on latest foot injury
- Report: Miami Heat exercise team option on guard Tyler Herro
- Tyler Herro’s big personal goal for upcoming NBA season
Dwyane Wade Goes All Out for Gabrielle Union’s Birthday, Brings Out Surprise Celebrity
- Updated: October 28, 2018
Dwyane Wade pulled out all the stops Saturday night for his wife, Gabrielle Union, to celebrate her 46th birthday with nonstop surprises. The ’90s themed party featured Wade, Union, and a group of friends after the Miami Heat’s win over the Portland Trail Blazers.
Wade decided to pull the epic move in vintage, as he donned the Will Smith House Party costume from an episode of the ’90s show “Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.”
— Ballislife.com (@Ballislife) October 28, 2018
Gabrielle Union matched his ambiance by styling a Gwen Stefani costume wearing a blonde wig and Stefani’s signature red lipstick. During what appeared to be the middle of the party, Union and Wade were both dancing to a few Lil’ Kim songs when the rapper appeared from around the corner sending Union into utter excitement.
Wade had apparently planned for the DJ to play one of Union’s favorite Lil Kim songs “Jump Off,” in which she joined the Brooklyn native rapper in singing along.
The outing itself comes as no surprise, as Union and Wade both have been the life of the party ever since they started dating. Costume parties have become a regular for the couple as they’ve always looked to oust the competition at an event. Just last year for Halloween the couple dressed as the ’90s R&B duo group Milli Vanilli.