- Duncan Robinson Heaps Massive Praise Upon Emergence of Tyler Herro in Playoffs
- Jae Crowder Hints at Critical Offensive Changes for Miami Heat Ahead of Game 4
- Meyers Leonard Finally Opens Up on Losing Spot in Miami Heat’s Playoff Rotation
- Dwyane Wade’s Emphatic Reaction to Anthony Davis’ Game-Winner vs. Denver Nuggets
- Jimmy Butler Sends Stern Challenge to Miami Heat Teammates After Game 3 Loss to Boston Celtics
- The Uplifting Advice Udonis Haslem Gave Miami Heat After Disappointing Game 3
- Miami Heat’s Erik Spoelstra on Why Jimmy Butler Wasn’t in at End of 4th Quarter of Game 3
- Brad Stevens Reveals What Boston Celtics Did to Contain Goran Dragic in Game 3
- Meyers Leonard’s Wife Shows Off Huge Difference Between Miami Heat and Boston Celtics Benches
- Report: Boston Celtics Offer Huge Update on Gordon Hayward’s Status for Game 3
Dwyane Wade Goes All Out for Gabrielle Union’s Birthday, Brings Out Surprise Celebrity
- Updated: October 28, 2018
Dwyane Wade pulled out all the stops Saturday night for his wife, Gabrielle Union, to celebrate her 46th birthday with nonstop surprises. The ’90s themed party featured Wade, Union, and a group of friends after the Miami Heat’s win over the Portland Trail Blazers.
Wade decided to pull the epic move in vintage, as he donned the Will Smith House Party costume from an episode of the ’90s show “Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.”
— Ballislife.com (@Ballislife) October 28, 2018
Gabrielle Union matched his ambiance by styling a Gwen Stefani costume wearing a blonde wig and Stefani’s signature red lipstick. During what appeared to be the middle of the party, Union and Wade were both dancing to a few Lil’ Kim songs when the rapper appeared from around the corner sending Union into utter excitement.
Wade had apparently planned for the DJ to play one of Union’s favorite Lil Kim songs “Jump Off,” in which she joined the Brooklyn native rapper in singing along.
The outing itself comes as no surprise, as Union and Wade both have been the life of the party ever since they started dating. Costume parties have become a regular for the couple as they’ve always looked to oust the competition at an event. Just last year for Halloween the couple dressed as the ’90s R&B duo group Milli Vanilli.