- Video: Bam Adebayo Rocks Bradley Beal Jersey After Game vs. Washington Wizards
- Report: Erik Spoelstra Gives Optimistic Update on Jimmy Butler’s Latest Foot Injury
- Derrick Jones Jr. on Defending Bigger Players: ‘I Ain’t Got No Fear for No Man’
- Jae Crowder Unveils New Nickname for Duo of Him and Jimmy Butler
- Dion Waiters Not Worried About Fitting in With Lakers, Says He’s Always Had ‘Bond’ With LeBron James
- Dwyane Wade Shouts Out Chris Paul for Being Best Clutch Player in League
- Miami Heat News: Jae Crowder Enters NBA’s Concussion Protocol After Blow From Zion Williamson
- Miami Heat News: Duncan Robinson Breaks Single-Season NBA Record
- Report: Jimmy Butler Says Bam Adebayo ‘Best Teammate’ He’s Ever Had
- Report: Miami Heat Privately Described Bam Adebayo as ‘Anti-Hassan’ on Draft Night
Video: Dwyane Wade Drops Epic Verse on Rick Ross’ ‘Season Ticket Holder’
- Updated: February 21, 2020
Wade rocked the mic with authority, as he dropped a verse that talked about his playing career, family and others.
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) February 21, 2020
Here are the lyrics to the part of the track that features the 13-time All-Star:
I’m the son of a saint, still considered a sinner (Ha)
Three rings on his finger, yeah, that boy was a winner (Winner)
Never known as a singer but this might be a single (Facts)
Always bet on your homies, then go buy the casino (Ballin’)
Ball is my passion, check my stats if they askin’ (Uh)
Shawty checkin’ my page, she follow my fashion (I’m clean)
My life is a film and Gab’s the lead
She’s so precious to me, as the air that I breathe
Time to fuel up the jet, D-Wade jersey the drip (Yeah)
Lamborghinis to match, got Guccis on the strip (Oh yeah)
These haters beneath us as I’m lacin’ my sneakers (You dig?)
Season sixteen, Lamborghinis and Neimans
Wade recently tweeted a photo of the album artwork, which showed him and Ross together along with the date of when the track would be released. Heat veteran forward Udonis Haslem is also included along with singer Raphael Saadiq.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) February 19, 2020
Both Wade and Haslem hinted previously that they had a project with Ross. Back in November of 2018, the former shared a photo that was a big clue as to what they had been up to.
The release of the track is only the beginning of a busy weekend for Wade, who will have his No. 3 jersey retired by the Heat organization on Saturday. On Sunday, his documentary will be aired on ESPN.