- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Jimmy Butler addresses whether or not he considered joining Lakers last summer
- LeBron James reveals how he really feels about Pat Riley and Erik Spoelstra
- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
- Report: Miami Heat could offer Montrezl Harrell big one-year deal this offseason
- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
Video: Dwyane Wade Shows Mad Love to Chicago After Final Game at United Center
- Updated: January 20, 2019
After the Heat’s victory against the Chicago Bulls, in which Wade recorded 14 points, 10 rebounds and seven assists, he tweeted out how he appreciated the support and love he received.
The love in Chicago was like no other. Thank you!!!! https://t.co/HGx0Aab8j1
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) January 20, 2019
Wade, a Chicago, Ill. native, signed tons of autographs before the game started, as seen in the video above.
The three-time NBA champion was also given a video tribute by the Bulls during the game. Wade spent a full season with the Bulls during the 2016-17 season, where he averaged 18.3 points, 4.5 rebounds, 3.8 assists and 1.4 steals per game.
Throughout his career, Wade has played against the Bulls in 50 games. In those games, he has averaged 20.2 points, 4.7 rebounds and 4.9 assists.
The Heat and Bulls will face off against each other one more time during the regular season on Jan. 30. However, that game will be held in Miami.
It is nice to see that in his last game in his hometown, Wade got the great love and support he has rightfully earned throughout his 16-year career.