- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
Video: Dwyane Wade and his son Zaire talk trash to each other in insane game of 1-on-1
- Updated: December 27, 2020
The two engaged in a competitive game of one-on-one, and the elder Wade appeared to have his way with his son.
D. Wade and Zaire going at it in an intense game of 1-on-1. 😳 pic.twitter.com/G4zhh6AstI
— Heat Nation (@HeatNationCom) December 28, 2020
Time after time, the elder Wade got the ball against the younger Wade in the paint and scored against him with little trouble.
The younger Wade is now 18 years of age. Last season, he played at Sierra Canyon School in the San Fernando Valley along with Bronny James, the talented son of former Heat superstar LeBron James.
The younger Wade is now playing for Brewster Academy, an independent boarding school in the state of New Hampshire. He has gotten some offers from some Division I schools, but as of now, he’s undecided when it comes to where he wants to play college ball.