- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
Video: Dwyane Wade and his son Zaire talk trash to each other in insane game of 1-on-1
- Updated: December 27, 2020
The two engaged in a competitive game of one-on-one, and the elder Wade appeared to have his way with his son.
D. Wade and Zaire going at it in an intense game of 1-on-1. 😳 pic.twitter.com/G4zhh6AstI
— Heat Nation (@HeatNationCom) December 28, 2020
Time after time, the elder Wade got the ball against the younger Wade in the paint and scored against him with little trouble.
The younger Wade is now 18 years of age. Last season, he played at Sierra Canyon School in the San Fernando Valley along with Bronny James, the talented son of former Heat superstar LeBron James.
The younger Wade is now playing for Brewster Academy, an independent boarding school in the state of New Hampshire. He has gotten some offers from some Division I schools, but as of now, he’s undecided when it comes to where he wants to play college ball.