- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
Duncan Robinson Says LeBron James Didn’t Acknowledge and Scoffed at Him When Heat Faced Lakers
- Updated: March 20, 2020
“No, no,” Robinson answered after Redick asked if James acknowledged him. “I think he (James) actually, he was guarding me, we played them earlier in the season. At this point I hadn’t really done much, but he was guarding me and then he was just sitting in the paint, and I made a shot, and he kind of scoffed at me.”
The Heat dropped their first contest against the Lakers in L.A., as Miami was only able to muster 80 points.
About a month later, the Heat were very competitive against the Lakers in South Florida but still came up short, 113-110.
Robinson struggled in the first matchup, shooting only 1-of-7 from the field. He didn’t do much better in the second contest, scoring nine points on 3-of-8 shooting.
If James didn’t acknowledge Robinson, he should have some respect for the second-year forward. Robinson is averaging 13.3 points a game this season while shooting 44.8 percent from 3-point range, good enough for fourth in the NBA.
Just prior to the NBA season being suspended, Robinson stepped up his game. He put up 15.2 points a game in February and increased that to 19.0 points in five games in March.