- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
- Video: Victor Oladipo throws down angry poster over Andre Drummond
- Tyler Herro admits he ‘definitely thought I would be starting’ as he comments on reserve role with Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade slights Boston Celtics, says they don’t have an identity
Duncan Robinson Says LeBron James Didn’t Acknowledge and Scoffed at Him When Heat Faced Lakers
- Updated: March 20, 2020
“No, no,” Robinson answered after Redick asked if James acknowledged him. “I think he (James) actually, he was guarding me, we played them earlier in the season. At this point I hadn’t really done much, but he was guarding me and then he was just sitting in the paint, and I made a shot, and he kind of scoffed at me.”
The Heat dropped their first contest against the Lakers in L.A., as Miami was only able to muster 80 points.
About a month later, the Heat were very competitive against the Lakers in South Florida but still came up short, 113-110.
Robinson struggled in the first matchup, shooting only 1-of-7 from the field. He didn’t do much better in the second contest, scoring nine points on 3-of-8 shooting.
If James didn’t acknowledge Robinson, he should have some respect for the second-year forward. Robinson is averaging 13.3 points a game this season while shooting 44.8 percent from 3-point range, good enough for fourth in the NBA.
Just prior to the NBA season being suspended, Robinson stepped up his game. He put up 15.2 points a game in February and increased that to 19.0 points in five games in March.