- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
Duncan Robinson Says LeBron James Didn’t Acknowledge and Scoffed at Him When Heat Faced Lakers
- Updated: March 20, 2020
“No, no,” Robinson answered after Redick asked if James acknowledged him. “I think he (James) actually, he was guarding me, we played them earlier in the season. At this point I hadn’t really done much, but he was guarding me and then he was just sitting in the paint, and I made a shot, and he kind of scoffed at me.”
The Heat dropped their first contest against the Lakers in L.A., as Miami was only able to muster 80 points.
About a month later, the Heat were very competitive against the Lakers in South Florida but still came up short, 113-110.
Robinson struggled in the first matchup, shooting only 1-of-7 from the field. He didn’t do much better in the second contest, scoring nine points on 3-of-8 shooting.
If James didn’t acknowledge Robinson, he should have some respect for the second-year forward. Robinson is averaging 13.3 points a game this season while shooting 44.8 percent from 3-point range, good enough for fourth in the NBA.
Just prior to the NBA season being suspended, Robinson stepped up his game. He put up 15.2 points a game in February and increased that to 19.0 points in five games in March.