- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra refuses to use ‘fatigue’ as excuse for Miami Heat’s recent losses
- Video: Chris Silva obliterates Joel Embiid with nasty block during Heat-76ers game
- Here’s the ridiculous package the Rockets wanted from the Heat for James Harden
- Report: Duncan Robinson now eligible for bigger contract after meeting ‘starter criteria’
- Report: NBA executive pegs Miami Heat as potential destination for P.J. Tucker
- Report: Victor Oladipo still hopes to join Miami Heat despite trade to Houston Rockets
- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat still believe they should have won championship against Lakers
- Here’s the definitive reason why the Miami Heat weren’t serious contenders to trade for James Harden
Video: Devin Booker and Tyler Herro Seen Going at It During Miami Heat-Phoenix Suns Matchup
- Updated: August 8, 2020
On Saturday, after Phoenix Suns superstar Devin Booker hit a jumper over him, Herro came right back the next possession and hit an elbow jumper in Booker’s face.
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) August 9, 2020
Booker may be the best player in the NBA who no one has really been talking about. On the season, he’s averaging 26.2 points and 6.6 assists a game while shooting 48.6 percent from the field.
In the first four games of the 2019-20 season’s resumption, he has upped his scoring average to 28.0 a game. The Suns have won all four games while fighting for a chance at their first playoff appearance in a decade.
Herro, meanwhile, has been a mini revelation for Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra. The University of Kentucky product is averaging 12.8 points a game this season while hitting 38.7 percent of his 3-pointers.