- Jimmy Butler offers supremely confident message with potential loss of Goran Dragic for series
- Miami Heat’s Jimmy Butler offers crucial update on ankle injury suffered in Game 1
- Report: Goran Dragic diagnosed with torn plantar fascia but could return in NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release X-ray results on Bam Adebayo following Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic likely out for rest of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release troubling injury update on Goran Dragic
- Video: Jimmy Butler suffers brutal ankle injury in Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Shaquille O’Neal and Dwyane Wade make huge bet ahead of Heat-Lakers finals
- Kendrick Perkins makes blasphemous statement about Miami Heat’s chances against Los Angeles Lakers
- Report: Minnesota Timberwolves were uncomfortable with Jimmy Butler wanting to be ‘toughest MFer in the room’
Video: Devin Booker and Tyler Herro Seen Going at It During Miami Heat-Phoenix Suns Matchup
- Updated: August 8, 2020
On Saturday, after Phoenix Suns superstar Devin Booker hit a jumper over him, Herro came right back the next possession and hit an elbow jumper in Booker’s face.
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) August 9, 2020
Booker may be the best player in the NBA who no one has really been talking about. On the season, he’s averaging 26.2 points and 6.6 assists a game while shooting 48.6 percent from the field.
In the first four games of the 2019-20 season’s resumption, he has upped his scoring average to 28.0 a game. The Suns have won all four games while fighting for a chance at their first playoff appearance in a decade.
Herro, meanwhile, has been a mini revelation for Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra. The University of Kentucky product is averaging 12.8 points a game this season while hitting 38.7 percent of his 3-pointers.