- Report: Miami Heat will have interest in Mike Conley this offseason
- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
Video: Derrick Jones Jr. Amazes Crowd With Incredible One-Handed Dunk
- Updated: March 10, 2019
The Miami Heat lost to the Toronto Raptors on Sunday evening, 125-104.
While the final score doesn’t indicate that there was too much excitement for Heat fans during the game, Heat star Derrick Jones Jr. gifted the American Airlines Arena crowd with one of the best dunks of the 2018-19 NBA season.
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) March 10, 2019
Jones has already made a name for himself as one of the league’s best dunkers, but this display of athleticism and strength is simply incredible.
The dunk was so impressive, that one fan has already taken to Change.org to make a petition stating that the NBA should change the league’s logo to a still of Jones’ slam.
Unfortunately for the Heat, Jones’ dunk was not an exclamation point to what could have been a huge win for the club.
A victory over the Raptors would have strengthened Miami’s hold on the eighth seed in the Eastern Conference standings.
They’ll look to right the ship in their next game against the surging Detroit Pistons on Wednesday.