- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
Video: Derrick Jones Jr. Amazes Crowd With Incredible One-Handed Dunk
- Updated: March 10, 2019
The Miami Heat lost to the Toronto Raptors on Sunday evening, 125-104.
While the final score doesn’t indicate that there was too much excitement for Heat fans during the game, Heat star Derrick Jones Jr. gifted the American Airlines Arena crowd with one of the best dunks of the 2018-19 NBA season.
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) March 10, 2019
Jones has already made a name for himself as one of the league’s best dunkers, but this display of athleticism and strength is simply incredible.
The dunk was so impressive, that one fan has already taken to Change.org to make a petition stating that the NBA should change the league’s logo to a still of Jones’ slam.
Unfortunately for the Heat, Jones’ dunk was not an exclamation point to what could have been a huge win for the club.
A victory over the Raptors would have strengthened Miami’s hold on the eighth seed in the Eastern Conference standings.
They’ll look to right the ship in their next game against the surging Detroit Pistons on Wednesday.