- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Video: Derrick Jones Jr. Amazes Crowd With Incredible One-Handed Dunk
- Updated: March 10, 2019
The Miami Heat lost to the Toronto Raptors on Sunday evening, 125-104.
While the final score doesn’t indicate that there was too much excitement for Heat fans during the game, Heat star Derrick Jones Jr. gifted the American Airlines Arena crowd with one of the best dunks of the 2018-19 NBA season.
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) March 10, 2019
Jones has already made a name for himself as one of the league’s best dunkers, but this display of athleticism and strength is simply incredible.
The dunk was so impressive, that one fan has already taken to Change.org to make a petition stating that the NBA should change the league’s logo to a still of Jones’ slam.
Unfortunately for the Heat, Jones’ dunk was not an exclamation point to what could have been a huge win for the club.
A victory over the Raptors would have strengthened Miami’s hold on the eighth seed in the Eastern Conference standings.
They’ll look to right the ship in their next game against the surging Detroit Pistons on Wednesday.