- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
Video: Derrick Jones Jr. Amazes Crowd With Incredible One-Handed Dunk
- Updated: March 10, 2019
The Miami Heat lost to the Toronto Raptors on Sunday evening, 125-104.
While the final score doesn’t indicate that there was too much excitement for Heat fans during the game, Heat star Derrick Jones Jr. gifted the American Airlines Arena crowd with one of the best dunks of the 2018-19 NBA season.
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) March 10, 2019
Jones has already made a name for himself as one of the league’s best dunkers, but this display of athleticism and strength is simply incredible.
The dunk was so impressive, that one fan has already taken to Change.org to make a petition stating that the NBA should change the league’s logo to a still of Jones’ slam.
Unfortunately for the Heat, Jones’ dunk was not an exclamation point to what could have been a huge win for the club.
A victory over the Raptors would have strengthened Miami’s hold on the eighth seed in the Eastern Conference standings.
They’ll look to right the ship in their next game against the surging Detroit Pistons on Wednesday.