- Dion Waiters Posts Incredible Fitness Update, Sends Message to His Haters
- Report: Miami Heat Want Both of Their 1st-Round Picks Back in Any Chris Paul Deal
- Jimmy Butler Rated 16th Best Player as NBA 2K20 Ratings Get Released
- Miami Heat News: Kendrick Nunn Named to 2019 Summer League First Team
- Dwyane Wade Agrees With Compelling Reason Why Lakers Should Bring Back Blue Throwback Jerseys
- Report: It’s ‘Very Likely’ That Duncan Robinson Will Make Miami Heat’s Roster
- Report: Bradley Beal Not Likely to Remain on ‘Washington Wizards’
- Former Miami Heat Broadcaster Takes Several Shots at Dan Dakich for His Awful Take on Erik Spoelstra
- Erik Spoelstra Gets Disrespected Live on Air During NBA Summer League Broadcast
- Report: OKC Thunder Have Offered ‘Nothing Enticing’ to Interest Miami Heat in Chris Paul Talks
Video: Derrick Jones Jr. Amazes Crowd With Incredible One-Handed Dunk
- Updated: March 10, 2019
The Miami Heat lost to the Toronto Raptors on Sunday evening, 125-104.
While the final score doesn’t indicate that there was too much excitement for Heat fans during the game, Heat star Derrick Jones Jr. gifted the American Airlines Arena crowd with one of the best dunks of the 2018-19 NBA season.
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) March 10, 2019
Jones has already made a name for himself as one of the league’s best dunkers, but this display of athleticism and strength is simply incredible.
The dunk was so impressive, that one fan has already taken to Change.org to make a petition stating that the NBA should change the league’s logo to a still of Jones’ slam.
Unfortunately for the Heat, Jones’ dunk was not an exclamation point to what could have been a huge win for the club.
A victory over the Raptors would have strengthened Miami’s hold on the eighth seed in the Eastern Conference standings.
They’ll look to right the ship in their next game against the surging Detroit Pistons on Wednesday.