- Chris Bosh’s wife joins Dwyane Wade in destroying haters due to Julius Randle comparisons
- Report: Tyler Herro and Precious Achiuwa to represent Miami Heat on NBA Rising Stars rosters
- Dwyane Wade drops the mic as he explains why Chris Bosh is undoubtedly better than Julius Randle
- Report: Jimmy Butler approved of James Harden trade when Miami Heat were frontrunners
- Video: Dwyane Wade hilariously catches Shaquille O’Neal snoring in astronaut helmet
- Bam Adebayo’s blunt 5-word assessment after brutal loss to Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat news: Jimmy Butler to miss 2nd straight game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Report: It’s no secret that Victor Oladipo has a desire to play for Miami Heat
- Report: NBA spokesman denies that Jimmy Butler rejected All-Star Game invitation
- Miami Heat provide injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Atlanta Hawks
Fox Sports Personality Analyzes Possible Jimmy Butler Trade, Disrespects Bam Adebayo
- Updated: October 5, 2018
While the Miami Heat and Minnesota Timberwolves continue to remain in fluid discussions on any potential trade that would send Jimmy Butler to South Beach, Fox Sports’ Colin Cowherd chimed in with his thoughts.
— Mohamed (@RaptorsOG) October 5, 2018
“Bam? You mean the draft pick? What do you mean Bam? Who’s Bam? I’m not making that trade,” said Cowherd. “If I’m Minnesota, I’m not making that deal. Jimmy Butler’s gonna give you 23 a game and I get Bam? I didn’t even know who Bam was.”
The duo disagreed on which organization would come out on top of the latest rumored deal that Minnesota is willing to make happen.
This trade is simply not a good deal for the Heat. If anything, Miami would be bending over backwards to make the move happen.
Minnesota would definitely be taking the better end of any deal that brings two promising young players and a first-round pick, even if that pick would be late in the round. As Cowherd throws his two cents in, the narrative could shift related to outside perception of the deal. In any case, the Heat are hoping to get a deal done soon, but if they don’t have to give up Richardson, they shouldn’t.