- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat aren’t intimidated by any team: ‘I like our chances against anybody’
- Report: Miami Heat sign promising big man to fill final roster spot for rest of season
- Report: Victor Oladipo could miss entire 2021-22 season after quadriceps surgery
- Report: Luxury watch brand announces exciting new partnership with Miami Heat star Jimmy Butler
- Bam Adebayo’s NSFW reaction to Udonis Haslem getting ejected after altercation with Dwight Howard
- Udonis Haslem’s hilarious comments after getting ejected: ‘I was planning on talking way more s–t’
- Video: Udonis Haslem gets ejected after getting into physical altercation with Dwight Howard
- Report: Miami Heat update Jimmy Butler’s status for crucial game vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- Goran Dragic explains what Miami Heat backcourt must do now with Victor Oladipo out for season
- Miami Heat news: Victor Oladipo to have season-ending surgery
Fox Sports Personality Analyzes Possible Jimmy Butler Trade, Disrespects Bam Adebayo
- Updated: October 5, 2018
While the Miami Heat and Minnesota Timberwolves continue to remain in fluid discussions on any potential trade that would send Jimmy Butler to South Beach, Fox Sports’ Colin Cowherd chimed in with his thoughts.
— Mohamed (@RaptorsOG) October 5, 2018
“Bam? You mean the draft pick? What do you mean Bam? Who’s Bam? I’m not making that trade,” said Cowherd. “If I’m Minnesota, I’m not making that deal. Jimmy Butler’s gonna give you 23 a game and I get Bam? I didn’t even know who Bam was.”
The duo disagreed on which organization would come out on top of the latest rumored deal that Minnesota is willing to make happen.
This trade is simply not a good deal for the Heat. If anything, Miami would be bending over backwards to make the move happen.
Minnesota would definitely be taking the better end of any deal that brings two promising young players and a first-round pick, even if that pick would be late in the round. As Cowherd throws his two cents in, the narrative could shift related to outside perception of the deal. In any case, the Heat are hoping to get a deal done soon, but if they don’t have to give up Richardson, they shouldn’t.