- Erik Spoelstra challenges Bam Adebayo to win Defensive Player of the Year award
- Report: Heat players have ‘chip’ on their shoulders due to ‘fluke’ label on recent run to finals
- Here’s the ridiculous amount of money Duncan Robinson could make next summer
- Tyler Herro on how he became friends with Jack Harlow: ‘Honestly, just both being white’
- Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic gives promising update on latest foot injury
- Report: Miami Heat exercise team option on guard Tyler Herro
- Tyler Herro’s big personal goal for upcoming NBA season
- Details emerge about Jimmy Butler’s rumored romance with Selena Gomez
- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
Chris Bosh Speaks on If He Thinks LeBron James Can Carry Lakers Into Playoffs
- Updated: February 13, 2019
“It’s a team sport. It takes a collective to be successful in the NBA,” Bosh said when asked if James could carry the Lakers into the playoffs. “Even one through eight to make it in the playoffs, you have to be a pretty good team. It just can’t be about one singular guy.”
In past years, fans have come to expect James to carry his teammates above expectations. The young core of the Lakers don’t look fully prepared for the moment, but Bosh believes that the All-Star break could help Los Angeles regroup.
“If he’s saying that that means that the mentality is not there,” Bosh said in regards to James looking forward to the All-Star break. “Obviously, giving up 117 points, that’s not going to get it done. They need to get refocused, refreshed and know that it’s hard and come back and really hit it after the All-Star break.”
Bosh was later pressed on whether he thinks the Lakers will make the playoffs. “I would think so,” Bosh admitted. But no one would expect him to pick against his former teammate.