- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Made It Known’ They’ll Target Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo in 2021
- Report: ‘Faction of Players’ Discussing If NBA Restart Is ‘Good Idea’
- Video: Dwyane Wade, Erik Spoelstra Show Udonis Haslem Love During Massive Birthday Extravaganza
- Dwyane Wade Reminisces on His Iconic Pregame Routine With Miami Heat
Chris Bosh Speaks on If He Thinks LeBron James Can Carry Lakers Into Playoffs
- Updated: February 13, 2019
“It’s a team sport. It takes a collective to be successful in the NBA,” Bosh said when asked if James could carry the Lakers into the playoffs. “Even one through eight to make it in the playoffs, you have to be a pretty good team. It just can’t be about one singular guy.”
In past years, fans have come to expect James to carry his teammates above expectations. The young core of the Lakers don’t look fully prepared for the moment, but Bosh believes that the All-Star break could help Los Angeles regroup.
“If he’s saying that that means that the mentality is not there,” Bosh said in regards to James looking forward to the All-Star break. “Obviously, giving up 117 points, that’s not going to get it done. They need to get refocused, refreshed and know that it’s hard and come back and really hit it after the All-Star break.”
Bosh was later pressed on whether he thinks the Lakers will make the playoffs. “I would think so,” Bosh admitted. But no one would expect him to pick against his former teammate.