- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Chris Bosh Seen Working With Bam Adebayo At Miami Heat Training Facility
- Updated: May 15, 2019
That possibility was evident from a brief video of the former All-Star training with current Heat center Bam Adebayo.
The 35-year-old Bosh last played in an NBA game in February 2016 before being forced to retire because of potential life-threatening issues related to blood clots.
While it took three years for him to make the official announcement, the final decision was effectively made for him when neither the Heat nor any other NBA team wanted to risk playing him.
Retirement for Bosh came on Feb. 12, 2019. It was eight days after the Heat announced that they would retire his No. 1 jersey in a ceremony that took place in late March.
In his 13-year career that was split between Toronto and Miami, he averaged 19.2 points, 8.5 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game, and also was a key part of Heat title teams in 2012 and 2013.
Adebayo hopes to have a similar career resume by the time he hangs up his sneakers for good.
In his first two seasons with the Heat, he’s averaged 8.0 points, 6.5 rebounds and 1.9 assists, with those numbers seeing an uptick during the 2018-19 campaign.
With Hassan Whiteside entering the final year of his contract this upcoming season, Adebayo seems destined to take over a starting role for the Heat very soon.