- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
Chris Bosh Believes Toronto Raptors Should Retire His Jersey
- Updated: March 15, 2020
After answering a question about his health and one about his interest in coaching, Bosh answered one from fans wondering if he thinks the Toronto Raptors should retire his jersey.
1. How is your health?
2. Are you going to coach?
3. Should the Raptors retire your jersey?
With all that's been going on lately I thought I'd start answering questions I hear the most from ya'll. Comment below with what you want me to answer?? or text me (305) 931-0233 pic.twitter.com/3IIDak3wKi
“Sure, I think so,” Bosh said. “That would be an honor. That would be both an honor and a privilege. You know, it was such good times and the more I get removed from it, the more I realize that it was special and it was some great times.
“Even though we didn’t get as many wins as I would have liked to, it was more about the spirit of the city and wanting to win and I’m so happy that Toronto got their championship last year. They were able to celebrate that and as a city, get to experience that because that’s what the NBA is about.”
The 11-time All-Star spent the first seven years of his career in Toronto and made the All-Star team five times. He also led the Raptors to the playoffs twice.