- Dwyane Wade, LeBron James, Among Others Rally Around Udonis Haslem’s Plea for Justice
- Tyler Herro ‘Stands With People of Color’ as He Breaks His Silence on Racial Injustice
- ESPN’s Panel of Experts Agree Bam Adebayo Should and Will Win Most Improved Player Award
- Meyers Leonard Doubles Down on Justice Stance, Shows Love to African-American Teammates
- An Emotional Udonis Haslem Addresses Community of Miami: ‘I’m Scared as Hell’
- Udonis Haslem Boasts About KZ Okpala’s Growth, Says He’s Put on Weight and Gotten Stronger
- Bam Adebayo Adamantly Advocates for Jayson Tatum to Receive Max Money From Celtics
- Report: Miami Heat Could Participate in Secret ‘Closed-Door Scrimmages’ Despite NBA Directive
- Tyler Herro Sends Blunt 4-Word Message With NBA Return on Horizon
- Gabrielle Union Offers Powerful Statement After Brutal Death of George Floyd
Chris Bosh Believes Toronto Raptors Should Retire His Jersey
- Updated: March 15, 2020
After answering a question about his health and one about his interest in coaching, Bosh answered one from fans wondering if he thinks the Toronto Raptors should retire his jersey.
1. How is your health?
2. Are you going to coach?
3. Should the Raptors retire your jersey?
With all that's been going on lately I thought I'd start answering questions I hear the most from ya'll. Comment below with what you want me to answer?? or text me (305) 931-0233 pic.twitter.com/3IIDak3wKi
“Sure, I think so,” Bosh said. “That would be an honor. That would be both an honor and a privilege. You know, it was such good times and the more I get removed from it, the more I realize that it was special and it was some great times.
“Even though we didn’t get as many wins as I would have liked to, it was more about the spirit of the city and wanting to win and I’m so happy that Toronto got their championship last year. They were able to celebrate that and as a city, get to experience that because that’s what the NBA is about.”
The 11-time All-Star spent the first seven years of his career in Toronto and made the All-Star team five times. He also led the Raptors to the playoffs twice.