- Report: Miami Heat likely to look for replacement for Dewayne Dedmon if he explores free agency
- Report: Joe Johnson ‘intrigued’ by Miami Heat, likes Jimmy Butler’s role with team
- Report: Bucks aimed great deal of frustration at Mike Budenholzer after they lost to Heat in last year’s playoffs
- League executives and scouts agree that the Miami Heat will be the toughest out in the play-in tournament
- Erik Spoelstra vows to play Udonis Haslem before season ends: ‘I’m going to make it happen’
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Jimmy Butler for Tuesday’s game vs. Dallas Mavericks
- Udonis Haslem balks at thought of Kevin Garnett being as ‘tough’ as Kobe Bryant and Tim Duncan
- Udonis Haslem issues strong statement on Miami Heat trying to avoid ‘silly’ play-in tournament
- Jimmy Butler calls reporter ‘sorry a-s’ for asking if Miami Heat are worried about tough remainder of schedule
- Jimmy Butler admits he’s ‘praying and hoping’ that Miami Heat are going to play their best basketball at right time
Chicago Bulls Give Dwyane Wade Incredible Tribute Video
- Updated: January 19, 2019
Dwyane Wade and the Miami Heat got a much-needed win over the Chicago Bulls on Saturday night, but before the game was decided, the Bulls became the latest NBA team to dedicate a tribute video to Wade’s incredible career.
— Chicago Bulls (@chicagobulls) January 20, 2019
Other than the Heat, the only team Wade has played an entire season for is Chicago. Part of the reason why Wade decided to sign with the Bulls prior to the 2016-17 season is because Wade is a hometown hero in Chicago. Raised in the South Side of Chicago, Wade turned to basketball at a young age. He became a standout at Harold L. Richards High School before playing his college ball at Marquette University.
Wade had a very solid night coming off the bench in Saturday’s game, finishing the matchup with 14 points, 10 rebounds, and seven assists in just 27 minutes of playing time. With this game most likely marking the final time Wade will play in the United Center, it’s good to know that some of his earliest fans got to see one more great performance live and in person.
With one of the most storied careers in NBA history behind him, Wade is returning to arenas across the NBA and receiving a heroes’ farewell. It only makes sense that his hometown team, and the team he once suited up for, offered one of the best tribute videos yet.