- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
Charles Barkley says Miami Heat have ‘no chance’ of making Eastern Conference Finals
- Updated: December 22, 2020
Count TNT’s Charles Barkley among those skeptics. He made it clear on Tuesday night that he not only doesn’t expect Miami to play for the NBA championship, but that he doesn’t even expect it to reach the Eastern Conference Finals.
— gifdsports (@gifdsports) December 23, 2020
No matter what one thinks of the Heat’s chances in 2021, the road back to the championship series will be a very tough one.
The Milwaukee Bucks upgraded by acquiring Jrue Holiday, the Brooklyn Nets are looking to be title contenders and the Philadelphia 76ers could also be improved.
There’s also the rival Boston Celtics, Miami’s opponent in the Eastern Conference Finals last season, to deal with.
The good news for the Heat is that their players seem to be motivated and locked in.