- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
Rapper Boosie Unleashes Disgusting, Hateful Rant About Dwyane Wade and His Daughter
- Updated: February 20, 2020
However, there are those who have criticized the Wade family. One such person is American rapper Torrence Hatch Jr., better known as Boosie.
In an expletive-laced Instagram post, Hatch disapproved of how the elder Wade has handled his daughter’s coming out.
In the video, Hatch implied that the younger Wade cannot make life decisions on her own yet.
“I gotta say something about this s—, bro,” Hatch said. “Dwyane Wade, you gone too f—— far, dawg. That is a male, a 12-year-old. At 12, they don’t even know what they next meal gonna be. They don’t have s— figured out yet. He might meet a woman, anything, at 16 and fall in love with her. But his d— gonna be gone.”
Hatch continued his rant by mistaking gender identity with sexuality.
”Don’t cut his d— off, bruh,” Hatch further said. “If he gonna be gay, let him be gay. But don’t cut his d— off, bruh. Don’t address him as a woman, dawg. He’s 12 years old. He’s not up there yet. He hasn’t made his final decisions yet. Don’t cut his f—— d— off, Dwyane Wade, bruh. You f—— tripping, dawg.”
The controversial video has been viewed more than 1.8 million times, with many people coming to the defense of the younger Wade and her family. Several Internet users have also called out Hatch for his transphobic tirade.
The elder Wade has yet to respond to the post. However, he has already shown complete support for his daughter’s decision and has said that he is educating himself about the LGBTQ community.