- Bam Adebayo’s blunt 5-word assessment after brutal loss to Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat news: Jimmy Butler to miss 2nd straight game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Report: It’s no secret that Victor Oladipo has a desire to play for Miami Heat
- Report: NBA spokesman denies that Jimmy Butler rejected All-Star Game invitation
- Miami Heat provide injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat earn huge shout-out from Magic Johnson for improved play amid 6-game winning streak
- Jackie MacMullan on Miami Heat potentially making a move: ‘Pat [Riley] will do something’
- Report: Miami Heat and New York Knicks have interest in Victor Oladipo
- Chicago Bulls insider labels Miami Heat as potential destination for Thaddeus Young
- Report: Miami Heat list Jimmy Butler as questionable for game vs. Atlanta Hawks due to new injury
Bam Adebayo Sends Miami Heat Game to Overtime With Incredible Alley-Oop
- Updated: January 20, 2020
The Miami Heat were on the verge of losing their second straight game on Monday night.
That all changed when big man Bam Adebayo scored a clutch layup in the final seconds of regulation versus the Sacramento Kings.
Adebayo was able to score the game-tying shot thanks to a masterful inbound pass from guard Goran Dragic.
Adebayo recorded 16 points and 11 rebounds and five assists in the game.
Other major Miami contributors included Goran Dragic, who scored 18 points in the game, James Johnson, who finished the game with 22 points and six rebounds and Kendrick Nunn, who recorded a game-high 23 points.
Still, it was Adebayo who sent the game to overtime. His incredible play ultimately allowed the Heat to secure the win, 117-113.
Adebayo has taken massive leaps in his production this season and is getting major All-Star votes.
Plays like this are a major reason why.