- Jimmy Butler offers supremely confident message with potential loss of Goran Dragic for series
- Miami Heat’s Jimmy Butler offers crucial update on ankle injury suffered in Game 1
- Report: Goran Dragic diagnosed with torn plantar fascia but could return in NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release X-ray results on Bam Adebayo following Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic likely out for rest of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release troubling injury update on Goran Dragic
- Video: Jimmy Butler suffers brutal ankle injury in Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Shaquille O’Neal and Dwyane Wade make huge bet ahead of Heat-Lakers finals
- Kendrick Perkins makes blasphemous statement about Miami Heat’s chances against Los Angeles Lakers
- Report: Minnesota Timberwolves were uncomfortable with Jimmy Butler wanting to be ‘toughest MFer in the room’
Video: Bam Adebayo and His Mother Share Heartwarming Moment After All-Star Selection
- Updated: January 30, 2020
In an adorable video, Adebayo and his mother can be seen sharing a special moment upon learning the fantastic news.
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) January 31, 2020
Adebayo won’t be the only player representing Miami in this season’s All-Star Game. Jimmy Butler was also pegged as an Eastern Conference All-Star reserve.
For Adebayo, this year’s appearance will mark the first in his young career. While many expected the 22-year-old big man to take a leap this season, few predicted such a momentous one.
So far this season, Adebayo is averaging 16.0 points, 10.4 rebounds, 4.7 assists and 1.1 blocks per game.
The exciting thing for Heat fans is that Adebayo still has much more room to grow. As he continues to flourish in a leadership role with the team, chances are good his production will only continue to climb as well.
While this season’s All-Star Game will be Adebayo’s first, it almost certainly will not be his last.