- Jimmy Butler predicts why Miami Heat will succeed in playoffs: ‘We get there, us as a team, I’ll handle the rest’
- Erik Spoelstra says Bam Adebayo was ‘really angry’ Miami Heat kept him out of game vs. Houston Rockets
- Report: Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo available to play Wednesday vs. Spurs
- Stephen A. Smith and Spike Lee issue strong criticism regarding Dwyane Wade’s ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Duncan Robinson’s humble reaction after passing Dwyane Wade in Miami Heat record books
- Report: Rockets player gets jumped at strip club, takes bottle to face in Miami day before taking on Heat
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Report: Miami Heat have been ‘concerned now for months’ about Tyler Herro’s celebrity status
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Dwyane Wade says Zaire has activated ‘Wade hops’ after he jumps over grown man for impressive dunk
Andre Iguodala Explains What Makes Him So Similar to Kobe Bryant
- Updated: March 19, 2020
He recently made an appearance on CNBC’s “Squawk Alley” to discuss his portfolio and called Zoom Video Communications his best investment.
Iguodala said he learned about focusing on his off-court ventures from late former Los Angeles Lakers guard Kobe Bryant.
“Kobe and I, we actually had the same agent throughout our careers, so I was able to see some things he was doing on and off the court,” Iguodala said. “And I think vice versa, he was able to see some of the things I’ve been trying to accomplish off the court.
“We put the same intensity, the same focus we put on the basketball court.”
Zoom Video Communications is the platform that schools in Broward County and other counties will use for instruction following spring break, due to the shutdown created by the coronavirus.
Iguodala also went into detail about why he decided to start investing.
“I’ve grown to learn and grown to put a lot of my thought and effort into learning the space and playing catch up,” Iguodala said of his investment career. “Being a professional athlete, you tend to not know about that space because it’s not the sexy something that everyone’s talking about.”
With the NBA season on hiatus for the next seven weeks, Iguodala will have plenty of time to focus on his investments.