- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Andre Iguodala Explains What Makes Him So Similar to Kobe Bryant
- Updated: March 19, 2020
He recently made an appearance on CNBC’s “Squawk Alley” to discuss his portfolio and called Zoom Video Communications his best investment.
Iguodala said he learned about focusing on his off-court ventures from late former Los Angeles Lakers guard Kobe Bryant.
“Kobe and I, we actually had the same agent throughout our careers, so I was able to see some things he was doing on and off the court,” Iguodala said. “And I think vice versa, he was able to see some of the things I’ve been trying to accomplish off the court.
“We put the same intensity, the same focus we put on the basketball court.”
Zoom Video Communications is the platform that schools in Broward County and other counties will use for instruction following spring break, due to the shutdown created by the coronavirus.
Iguodala also went into detail about why he decided to start investing.
“I’ve grown to learn and grown to put a lot of my thought and effort into learning the space and playing catch up,” Iguodala said of his investment career. “Being a professional athlete, you tend to not know about that space because it’s not the sexy something that everyone’s talking about.”
With the NBA season on hiatus for the next seven weeks, Iguodala will have plenty of time to focus on his investments.