- Miami Heat’s Erik Spoelstra on Why Jimmy Butler Wasn’t in at End of 4th Quarter of Game 3
- Brad Stevens Reveals What Boston Celtics Did to Contain Goran Dragic in Game 3
- Meyers Leonard’s Wife Shows Off Huge Difference Between Miami Heat and Boston Celtics Benches
- Report: Boston Celtics Offer Huge Update on Gordon Hayward’s Status for Game 3
- Video: Goran Dragic Reveals Owner of Direct Competitor to Jimmy Butler’s Big Face Coffee
- Bam Adebayo and Goran Dragic Gush Over Multiple Unique Qualities of Erik Spoelstra
- Dwyane Wade Makes Pointed Statement About Underrated Erik Spoelstra: ‘He Doesn’t Get Enough Credit’
- Report: Boston Celtics Upgrade Gordon Hayward’s Status Ahead of Game 3 vs. Miami Heat
- The Insane Amount of Money Miami Heat Reward Erik Spoelstra After Every Single Win
- Report: Celtics Had to Separate Marcus Smart and Jaylen Brown Before ‘Physical Altercation’ Could Occur
Miami Heat News: Tyler Herro Makes Huge Career Announcement
- Updated: August 6, 2019
That came when the rookie out of the University of Kentucky signed with Nike.
— Nick DePaula (@NickDePaula) August 6, 2019
No terms of the deal were announced, but the multi-year nature of the deal shows that Nike has confidence that Herro can make an impact with the Heat over the next few seasons.
Herro was the 13th overall selection in June’s NBA draft after playing only one season at Kentucky. In his 37 games with the Wildcats, he averaged 14.0 points, 4.5 rebounds and 2.5 assists.
He connected on 46.2 of his shots from the field for Kentucky, including 35.5 percent from beyond the arc. The Heat expect him to show improvement in that latter category.