- Wayne Ellington Explains How Putting on Miami Heat Jersey Made Him Feel ‘Valued’
- Dwyane Wade Has Amazing Response for High Schooler Talking Trash About Zaire Wade’s Team
- Report: Devin Booker Could Be Target for Miami Heat If They Strike Out in 2021
- Report: Bradley Beal Still Weighing Extension With Wizards, Heat to Receive ‘Serious’ Consideration
- KZ Okpala Talks Adding Muscle, ‘Being as Versatile as Possible’ Going Into Rookie Year
- Kendrick Nunn’s High School Coach: ‘He’s Right Up There’ With Alums Derrick Rose and Jabari Parker
- Report: Ice Cube Looking to Add Dwyane Wade to BIG3 in the Future
- Miami Heat News: 3 Players Expected to Compete for Pair of 2-Way Contracts
- Dwyane Wade to Join Chinese Reality Show ‘Dunk of China’
- Tyler Herro Comes to Kyle Kuzma’s Defense After Other NBA Players Destroy Him
Miami Heat News: Tyler Herro Makes Huge Career Announcement
- Updated: August 6, 2019
That came when the rookie out of the University of Kentucky signed with Nike.
— Nick DePaula (@NickDePaula) August 6, 2019
No terms of the deal were announced, but the multi-year nature of the deal shows that Nike has confidence that Herro can make an impact with the Heat over the next few seasons.
Herro was the 13th overall selection in June’s NBA draft after playing only one season at Kentucky. In his 37 games with the Wildcats, he averaged 14.0 points, 4.5 rebounds and 2.5 assists.
He connected on 46.2 of his shots from the field for Kentucky, including 35.5 percent from beyond the arc. The Heat expect him to show improvement in that latter category.