- Report: Miami Heat ‘internally has discussed’ DeMarcus Cousins, Blake Griffin and Rudy Gay, among others
- Report: Goran Dragic to make long-awaited return tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Dwyane Wade issues beautiful message to Tiger Woods after horrific car accident
- Report: Miami Heat offer impactful update on statuses of Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro
- P.J. Tucker reacts in shock to Bam Adebayo’s All-Star Game snub
- Dwyane Wade leaves Bam Adebayo and Jimmy Butler off his All-Star reserves list
- Report: Miami Heat granted sizable disabled player exception due to Meyers Leonard’s season-ending injury
- Bam Adebayo makes it clear that he wants to become 2-time All-Star this season
- Udonis Haslem fires scathing NSFW shots at Colin Cowherd after he disrespects Miami Heat
- Miami Heat members gush over Bam Adebayo’s leadership this season: ‘You definitely hear his voice now’
Miami Heat News: Tyler Herro Makes Huge Career Announcement
- Updated: August 6, 2019
That came when the rookie out of the University of Kentucky signed with Nike.
— Nick DePaula (@NickDePaula) August 6, 2019
No terms of the deal were announced, but the multi-year nature of the deal shows that Nike has confidence that Herro can make an impact with the Heat over the next few seasons.
Herro was the 13th overall selection in June’s NBA draft after playing only one season at Kentucky. In his 37 games with the Wildcats, he averaged 14.0 points, 4.5 rebounds and 2.5 assists.
He connected on 46.2 of his shots from the field for Kentucky, including 35.5 percent from beyond the arc. The Heat expect him to show improvement in that latter category.