- Dwyane Wade Posts Video of Himself Coaching Up LeBron James Jr. on Sideline
- Udonis Haslem Unveils Latest Initiative to Help South Florida Community
- Hassan Whiteside Admits He Wanted to Go to Portland Trail Blazers ‘for Years’
- Pat Riley ‘Happy Right Now’ With One Star, Has ‘Shown Restraint’ With Targeting Others
- Jimmy Butler Viciously Blocks KZ Okpala, Talks Major Trash During Miami Heat Scrimmage
- Josh Richardson Says ‘Soft’ Players Cannot Make It in Miami Heat’s Culture
- Jimmy Butler responds to Joel Embiid: ‘Continue to prove why you’re the best player in this league’
- Multiple NBA Players Clown Jimmy Butler for Working Out at 3:30 A.M.
- Jimmy Butler Fires Back at Heckling Fan: ‘I Can’t Wash My A–?’
- Joel Embiid Says He Wishes Jimmy Butler Were Still on Philadelphia 76ers
Miami Heat News: Tyler Herro Makes Huge Career Announcement
- Updated: August 6, 2019
That came when the rookie out of the University of Kentucky signed with Nike.
— Nick DePaula (@NickDePaula) August 6, 2019
No terms of the deal were announced, but the multi-year nature of the deal shows that Nike has confidence that Herro can make an impact with the Heat over the next few seasons.
Herro was the 13th overall selection in June’s NBA draft after playing only one season at Kentucky. In his 37 games with the Wildcats, he averaged 14.0 points, 4.5 rebounds and 2.5 assists.
He connected on 46.2 of his shots from the field for Kentucky, including 35.5 percent from beyond the arc. The Heat expect him to show improvement in that latter category.