- Miami Heat release first half of 2020-21 NBA schedule
- Bam Adebayo bestows ultimate praise on Precious Achiuwa while comparing rookie to himself
- Bam Adebayo says he wants to be remembered as top 5 big man of all time
- Erik Spoelstra challenges Bam Adebayo to win Defensive Player of the Year award
- Report: Heat players have ‘chip’ on their shoulders due to ‘fluke’ label on recent run to finals
- Here’s the ridiculous amount of money Duncan Robinson could make next summer
- Tyler Herro on how he became friends with Jack Harlow: ‘Honestly, just both being white’
- Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic gives promising update on latest foot injury
- Report: Miami Heat exercise team option on guard Tyler Herro
- Tyler Herro’s big personal goal for upcoming NBA season
Miami Heat News: Tyler Herro Makes Huge Career Announcement
- Updated: August 6, 2019
That came when the rookie out of the University of Kentucky signed with Nike.
— Nick DePaula (@NickDePaula) August 6, 2019
No terms of the deal were announced, but the multi-year nature of the deal shows that Nike has confidence that Herro can make an impact with the Heat over the next few seasons.
Herro was the 13th overall selection in June’s NBA draft after playing only one season at Kentucky. In his 37 games with the Wildcats, he averaged 14.0 points, 4.5 rebounds and 2.5 assists.
He connected on 46.2 of his shots from the field for Kentucky, including 35.5 percent from beyond the arc. The Heat expect him to show improvement in that latter category.