- Jimmy Butler addresses whether or not he considered joining Lakers last summer
- LeBron James reveals how he really feels about Pat Riley and Erik Spoelstra
- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
- Report: Miami Heat could offer Montrezl Harrell big one-year deal this offseason
- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
Report: Nate McMillan Shares Game-Changing Update That Could Heavily Impact Heat-Pacers Series
- Updated: August 22, 2020
The Miami Heat currently have a 2-0 lead over the Indiana Pacers in their best-of-seven series and will look to get a win on Saturday to go up 3-0.
If the Pacers can get a win on Saturday or in Game 4 next week, they’ll likely get a major boost in Game 5.
All-Star big man Domantas Sabonis is scheduled to return to the bubble and could be back for Game 5 if the Pacers are able to force one.
Big Pacers news here. Assuming four-day quarantine, could be back for a Wednesday Game 5 vs. Heat. Urgency level rising. https://t.co/ViUgMSt8L3
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) August 22, 2020
Sabonis averaged 18.5 points, 12.4 rebounds and 5.0 assists in the regular season. He’s a major reason why the Pacers secured the No. 4 seed in the Eastern Conference.
With all that in mind, it is not quite clear if the Pacers will be able to force a Game 5.
They looked overmatched in the first two games of the series, as the Heat won 113-101 in Game 1 and 109-100 in Game 2.
The series has not been all that competitive thus far, but the Pacers surely got a huge boost in morale when they learned that their star big man could be waiting in the wings.
It’s up to the Heat to make sure that morale boost doesn’t last for long.