- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Report: Several Former Miami Heat Stars Set to Participate in BIG3 Combine and Draft
- Updated: April 29, 2019
Miami already has a solid presence in the BIG3. Rashard Lewis, Jermaine O’Neal, Mike Bibby, and Amar’e Stoudemire all played in the 3-on-3 league last season.
This relatively new basketball league is played in the half court and includes gimmicks like a four-point shot. Although it won’t challenge the NBA anytime soon, it has plenty of former stars to attract viewers.
The BIG3 is gaining popularity as more and more former NBA stars look to the league as an opportunity to continue playing competitively. Of course, making it into the league isn’t easy. Of the 132 players entering the combine and draft, there are only 31 roster spots available.
That means the combine that will take place on April 30 will have major implications. The draft will be broadcast on CBS Sports Network on Wednesday, May 1 at 10 p.m.