- Report: Miami Heat have shown interest in Larry Nance Jr.
- Antoine Walker rips Brooklyn Nets’ decision to trade for James Harden: ‘You can’t win with his style’
- Report: Miami Heat are monitoring Minnesota Timberwolves center Karl-Anthony Towns
- Report: Miami Heat have registered ‘serious interest’ in Blake Griffin
- Report: John Wall and Kyle Lowry are ‘potential targets’ for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat may be interested in acquiring Harrison Barnes
- Chris Bosh’s wife joins Dwyane Wade in destroying haters due to Julius Randle comparisons
- Report: Tyler Herro and Precious Achiuwa to represent Miami Heat on NBA Rising Stars rosters
- Dwyane Wade drops the mic as he explains why Chris Bosh is undoubtedly better than Julius Randle
- Report: Jimmy Butler approved of James Harden trade when Miami Heat were frontrunners
Report: Several Former Miami Heat Stars Set to Participate in BIG3 Combine and Draft
- Updated: April 29, 2019
Miami already has a solid presence in the BIG3. Rashard Lewis, Jermaine O’Neal, Mike Bibby, and Amar’e Stoudemire all played in the 3-on-3 league last season.
This relatively new basketball league is played in the half court and includes gimmicks like a four-point shot. Although it won’t challenge the NBA anytime soon, it has plenty of former stars to attract viewers.
The BIG3 is gaining popularity as more and more former NBA stars look to the league as an opportunity to continue playing competitively. Of course, making it into the league isn’t easy. Of the 132 players entering the combine and draft, there are only 31 roster spots available.
That means the combine that will take place on April 30 will have major implications. The draft will be broadcast on CBS Sports Network on Wednesday, May 1 at 10 p.m.