- Here’s the ridiculous amount of money Duncan Robinson could make next summer
- Tyler Herro on how he became friends with Jack Harlow: ‘Honestly, just both being white’
- Miami Heat point guard Goran Dragic gives promising update on latest foot injury
- Report: Miami Heat exercise team option on guard Tyler Herro
- Tyler Herro’s big personal goal for upcoming NBA season
- Details emerge about Jimmy Butler’s rumored romance with Selena Gomez
- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
Report: Several Former Miami Heat Stars Set to Participate in BIG3 Combine and Draft
- Updated: April 29, 2019
Miami already has a solid presence in the BIG3. Rashard Lewis, Jermaine O’Neal, Mike Bibby, and Amar’e Stoudemire all played in the 3-on-3 league last season.
This relatively new basketball league is played in the half court and includes gimmicks like a four-point shot. Although it won’t challenge the NBA anytime soon, it has plenty of former stars to attract viewers.
The BIG3 is gaining popularity as more and more former NBA stars look to the league as an opportunity to continue playing competitively. Of course, making it into the league isn’t easy. Of the 132 players entering the combine and draft, there are only 31 roster spots available.
That means the combine that will take place on April 30 will have major implications. The draft will be broadcast on CBS Sports Network on Wednesday, May 1 at 10 p.m.