- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra refuses to use ‘fatigue’ as excuse for Miami Heat’s recent losses
- Video: Chris Silva obliterates Joel Embiid with nasty block during Heat-76ers game
- Here’s the ridiculous package the Rockets wanted from the Heat for James Harden
- Report: Duncan Robinson now eligible for bigger contract after meeting ‘starter criteria’
- Report: NBA executive pegs Miami Heat as potential destination for P.J. Tucker
- Report: Victor Oladipo still hopes to join Miami Heat despite trade to Houston Rockets
- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat still believe they should have won championship against Lakers
Report: Miami Heat sign Max Strus to training camp deal
- Updated: November 30, 2020
The Miami Heat announced that they have signed swingman Max Strus to a contract.
Strus spent last season with the Chicago Bulls and their G League affiliate, the Windy City Bulls.
OFFICIAL: The Miami HEAT have signed guard/forward Max Strus.
In two games with Chicago last season, Strus played three minutes per game. He averaged 2.5 points and 0.5 rebounds per game.
Strus began his college career at Lewis University before he transferred to DePaul University.
The 24-year-old spent two seasons at DePaul. In his senior year, he averaged 20.1 points, 5.9 rebounds, 2.2 assists in 37.4 minutes per game.
He shot 42.9 percent from the field, 36.3 percent from 3-point range during his senior season.
While the Heat did not announce the terms of the deal, Strus will likely be on a two-way contract this season, as Miami has already filled most of its NBA roster spots.