- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
Report: Jimmy Butler misses first day of Miami Heat training camp for undisclosed reason
- Updated: December 6, 2020
Butler missed practice, though Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra noted that the absence had been approved by the team.
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) December 6, 2020
Given the unique nature of the beginning of the 2020-21 NBA season, it is perhaps not all that shocking that Butler wasn’t present on Sunday.
He could still be in need of some recovery after putting in a warrior’s effort in his team’s run to the NBA Finals just a couple months ago.
His absence could also be related to COVID-19 given the high number of players that tested positive during the NBA’s initial testing phase earlier this week.
Obviously, the true reason is still unknown. Only time will tell when Butler makes his first appearance at the team’s facilities for the current NBA season.