- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Report: Jimmy Butler misses first day of Miami Heat training camp for undisclosed reason
- Updated: December 6, 2020
Butler missed practice, though Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra noted that the absence had been approved by the team.
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) December 6, 2020
Given the unique nature of the beginning of the 2020-21 NBA season, it is perhaps not all that shocking that Butler wasn’t present on Sunday.
He could still be in need of some recovery after putting in a warrior’s effort in his team’s run to the NBA Finals just a couple months ago.
His absence could also be related to COVID-19 given the high number of players that tested positive during the NBA’s initial testing phase earlier this week.
Obviously, the true reason is still unknown. Only time will tell when Butler makes his first appearance at the team’s facilities for the current NBA season.