- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
Miami Heat News: Goran Dragic to Return Friday vs. New York Knicks
- Updated: December 20, 2019
He’ll finally make his return to the court in Friday night’s game versus the New York Knicks.
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) December 20, 2019
Dragic missed nine games with the injury, and his production has certainly been missed by the Heat despite their success in his absence.
So far this season, Dragic has served as a primary scorer coming off the bench. He is averaging 15.9 points, 5.0 assists and 3.2 rebounds per game.
Dragic’s return is great news for a Heat team that is looking to keep their momentum going into the new year.
Though they currently sit at the No. 3 seed in the Eastern Conference with a record of 20-8, they’re just 2-2 in their last four games.
Dragic is unlikely to see a heavy workload in Friday’s game, but it will be great to have his veteran presence and offensive acumen back on the court.