- Shaquille O’Neal and Dwyane Wade make huge bet ahead of Heat-Lakers finals
- Kendrick Perkins makes blasphemous statement about Miami Heat’s chances against Los Angeles Lakers
- Report: Minnesota Timberwolves were uncomfortable with Jimmy Butler wanting to be ‘toughest MFer in the room’
- Bill Simmons makes bold prediction for Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
- Report: Numerous Hall of Famers expected to be among virtual fans for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Jimmy Butler addresses whether or not he considered joining Lakers last summer
- LeBron James reveals how he really feels about Pat Riley and Erik Spoelstra
- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
Miami Heat News: Goran Dragic to Return Friday vs. New York Knicks
- Updated: December 20, 2019
He’ll finally make his return to the court in Friday night’s game versus the New York Knicks.
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) December 20, 2019
Dragic missed nine games with the injury, and his production has certainly been missed by the Heat despite their success in his absence.
So far this season, Dragic has served as a primary scorer coming off the bench. He is averaging 15.9 points, 5.0 assists and 3.2 rebounds per game.
Dragic’s return is great news for a Heat team that is looking to keep their momentum going into the new year.
Though they currently sit at the No. 3 seed in the Eastern Conference with a record of 20-8, they’re just 2-2 in their last four games.
Dragic is unlikely to see a heavy workload in Friday’s game, but it will be great to have his veteran presence and offensive acumen back on the court.