- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
Report: Goran Dragic Dealing With Painful Foot Injury
- Updated: March 27, 2017
The Miami Heat are facing all types of injury problems this season.
Now, another starter, Goran Dragic is dealing with an injury of his own. According to Anthony Chiang of the Palm Beach Post, the point guard is battling a nagging foot that’s apparently severely painful:
“Dragic is also dealing with nagging foot injury that’s so painful the Heat training staff is cutting a hole in the side of his sneaker to alleviate the pressure while he’s playing.”
Dragic, 30, has been having a spectacular season with averages of 20.0 points and 5.9 assists a game. However, over the last five contests, the veteran has put up just 15.6 points on 36 percent shooting.
The drop in production may be due to the injury Dragic is encountering. Yet, the Slovenian speedster is battling through the pain and making his best effort to stay on the court. The Heat will need every ounce of energy from their starting point guard to stay in the playoff race.
The Heat take on the Detroit Pistons Tuesday night at The Palace of Auburn Hills in a crucial Eastern Conference showdown.