- Udonis Haslem Explains Why Dwyane Wade Is His Favorite Miami Heat Teammate of All Time
- Dwyane Wade Shouts Out Bradley Beal as NBA Player Who Deserves More Recognition
- Jae Crowder Says ‘It Was All Championship Talk’ for Miami Heat Prior to Shutdown
- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
Report: Goran Dragic Dealing With Painful Foot Injury
- Updated: March 27, 2017
The Miami Heat are facing all types of injury problems this season.
Now, another starter, Goran Dragic is dealing with an injury of his own. According to Anthony Chiang of the Palm Beach Post, the point guard is battling a nagging foot that’s apparently severely painful:
“Dragic is also dealing with nagging foot injury that’s so painful the Heat training staff is cutting a hole in the side of his sneaker to alleviate the pressure while he’s playing.”
Dragic, 30, has been having a spectacular season with averages of 20.0 points and 5.9 assists a game. However, over the last five contests, the veteran has put up just 15.6 points on 36 percent shooting.
The drop in production may be due to the injury Dragic is encountering. Yet, the Slovenian speedster is battling through the pain and making his best effort to stay on the court. The Heat will need every ounce of energy from their starting point guard to stay in the playoff race.
The Heat take on the Detroit Pistons Tuesday night at The Palace of Auburn Hills in a crucial Eastern Conference showdown.