- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
Report: Duncan Robinson donated 10,000 meals to people in need throughout South Florida
- Updated: December 15, 2020
This past weekend, he performed a huge act of generosity by donating 10,000 meals to people in need throughout South Florida, according to TMZ Sports.
The 26-year-old partnered with A-Sha Foods and delivered meals and served people in the Pembroke Park, Fla. area on Saturday.
Robinson entered the NBA as an undrafted rookie in the 2018-19 season. He had a nondescript rookie campaign, averaging just 3.3 points a game.
But he exploded last season, averaging 13.5 points a game and becoming one of the NBA’s deadliest 3-point shooters.
He kept up his solid play throughout the playoffs, as he started each postseason game and helped the Heat take their Cinderella run all the way to the NBA Finals.