- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
Pat Riley Seen Personally Delivering Supplies for Hurricane Irma Victims All Over Miami
- Updated: September 17, 2017
The Miami Heat have been in a giving mood over the past few weeks.
From Micky Arison and his foundation pledging upwards of $10 million for Hurricane Irma relief to Udonis Haslem and Erik Spoelstra helping Miami’s pet population, it seems that team president Pat Riley has joined in on the altruistic efforts.
That’s because over the past couple days, Riley has been quietly delivering food and goods all over South Florida, including the neighborhoods of El Portal, Miami Shores, Overtown, and Little Haiti.
Pat Riley quietly spent big $$$ on Irma relief. Personally delivered supplies/food to El Portal, Miami Shores, Overtown and Little Haiti.
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) September 16, 2017
It’s truly heartwarming and inspiring to see a person of Riley’s stature personally go out of his way to hand deliver much-needed items to the less fortunate.
The president went out of his way to help the South Florida community without informing the Heat, further proving that Riley’s efforts were purely genuine and not some type of publicity stunt.
Training camp is set to begin in a little over a week as the Heat look to build upon their core roster from last season.