- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
Report: Tyler Herro and Jimmy Butler Expected to Miss Game vs. Trail Blazers
- Updated: February 9, 2020
On Sunday, Miami Heat fans may get their first opportunity to see the team’s new additions in action.
Iguodala and Crowder are expected to give the Heat a couple of productive two-way role players. Both will also provide some veteran leadership and experience for a team that’s been heavily dependent on young players all season long.
Jimmy Butler appeared to injure his shoulder late in Miami’s 128-111 loss to the Los Angeles Clippers on Wednesday. He left the game and had an MRI, which came back clean.
However, it appears the team may hold him out for a short amount of time just to be cautious. After all, he is the centerpiece of the Heat, not to mention their main leader.
Miami is coming off back-to-back losses, including a 105-97 setback at the hands of the Sacramento Kings on Friday. It sits in fourth place in the Eastern Conference, a full two games behind the third-place Boston Celtics and three games behind the Toronto Raptors.