- Report: Miami Heat ‘internally has discussed’ DeMarcus Cousins, Blake Griffin and Rudy Gay, among others
- Report: Goran Dragic to make long-awaited return tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Dwyane Wade issues beautiful message to Tiger Woods after horrific car accident
- Report: Miami Heat offer impactful update on statuses of Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro
- P.J. Tucker reacts in shock to Bam Adebayo’s All-Star Game snub
- Dwyane Wade leaves Bam Adebayo and Jimmy Butler off his All-Star reserves list
- Report: Miami Heat granted sizable disabled player exception due to Meyers Leonard’s season-ending injury
- Bam Adebayo makes it clear that he wants to become 2-time All-Star this season
- Udonis Haslem fires scathing NSFW shots at Colin Cowherd after he disrespects Miami Heat
- Miami Heat members gush over Bam Adebayo’s leadership this season: ‘You definitely hear his voice now’
Report: Tyler Herro cleared to play for Miami Heat’s Saturday matchup vs. Utah Jazz
- Updated: February 12, 2021
Herro, who missed Thursday’s win over the Houston Rockets, had previously been in the league’s health and safety protocols.
Tyler Herro is CLEARED.
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) February 12, 2021
Per Heat: Tyler Herro accompanied the team to Salt Lake City last night for tomorrow night's game vs the Jazz and is no longer in the NBA's health and safety protocols.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) February 12, 2021
This is big for Miami, as it is likely going to be without Goran Dragic for some or all of its road trip.
Herro has transitioned to a sixth man role for the Heat, but he is still having a solid season.
The University of Kentucky product is averaging 17.0 points, 6.1 rebounds and 3.9 assists per game this season.
Miami turned to two-way player Max Strus last night with Herro out of the lineup, and he delivered with 21 points.
Strus will likely return to a much smaller role with Herro expected to play against the Jazz.