- Video: Bam Adebayo pissed at Dwyane Wade for taking forever to respond to texts
- Dwyane Wade: ‘If you don’t like D. Rose, something is wrong with you’
- Miami Heat release crucial injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Boston Celtics
- Victor Oladipo issues emphatic 1-word response to Russell Westbrook becoming all-time triple-double leader
- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
Report: Tyler Herro cleared to play for Miami Heat’s Saturday matchup vs. Utah Jazz
- Updated: February 12, 2021
Herro, who missed Thursday’s win over the Houston Rockets, had previously been in the league’s health and safety protocols.
Tyler Herro is CLEARED.
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) February 12, 2021
Per Heat: Tyler Herro accompanied the team to Salt Lake City last night for tomorrow night's game vs the Jazz and is no longer in the NBA's health and safety protocols.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) February 12, 2021
This is big for Miami, as it is likely going to be without Goran Dragic for some or all of its road trip.
Herro has transitioned to a sixth man role for the Heat, but he is still having a solid season.
The University of Kentucky product is averaging 17.0 points, 6.1 rebounds and 3.9 assists per game this season.
Miami turned to two-way player Max Strus last night with Herro out of the lineup, and he delivered with 21 points.
Strus will likely return to a much smaller role with Herro expected to play against the Jazz.