- Bradley Beal Reveals Major Reason Why He Wouldn’t Want to Join Miami Heat
- Video: Bam Adebayo Rocks Bradley Beal Jersey After Game vs. Washington Wizards
- Report: Erik Spoelstra Gives Optimistic Update on Jimmy Butler’s Latest Foot Injury
- Derrick Jones Jr. on Defending Bigger Players: ‘I Ain’t Got No Fear for No Man’
- Jae Crowder Unveils New Nickname for Duo of Him and Jimmy Butler
- Dion Waiters Not Worried About Fitting in With Lakers, Says He’s Always Had ‘Bond’ With LeBron James
- Dwyane Wade Shouts Out Chris Paul for Being Best Clutch Player in League
- Miami Heat News: Jae Crowder Enters NBA’s Concussion Protocol After Blow From Zion Williamson
- Miami Heat News: Duncan Robinson Breaks Single-Season NBA Record
- Report: Jimmy Butler Says Bam Adebayo ‘Best Teammate’ He’s Ever Had
Report: Miami Heat Sign Gabe Vincent to Two-Way Contract, Drop Daryl Macon
- Updated: January 8, 2020
The Miami Heat are making some roster changes.
On Wednesday, it was reported that the Heat have signed point guard Gabe Vincent to a two-way contract.
On top of that, Miami has dropped shooting guard Daryl Macon from his two-way contract with the team.
— Andre Fernandez (@FernandezAndreC) January 8, 2020
So far this season, Vincent has averaged 23.4 points, 3.8 rebounds and 2.5 assists with the Stockton Kings. He is also averaging an impressive 46.9 percent shooting from the field and 42.1 percent shooting from the beyond the arc.
As for Macon, he appeared in just four games for the Heat this season before being released on Wednesday.
For Vincent, this development surely is one to be excited about. Hopefully, he proves to be yet another developmental diamond in the rough that the Heat can mold into a valuable rotational player.