- Report: Miami Heat will have interest in Mike Conley this offseason
- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
Report: Miami Heat Sign Gabe Vincent to Two-Way Contract, Drop Daryl Macon
- Updated: January 8, 2020
The Miami Heat are making some roster changes.
On Wednesday, it was reported that the Heat have signed point guard Gabe Vincent to a two-way contract.
On top of that, Miami has dropped shooting guard Daryl Macon from his two-way contract with the team.
— Andre Fernandez (@FernandezAndreC) January 8, 2020
So far this season, Vincent has averaged 23.4 points, 3.8 rebounds and 2.5 assists with the Stockton Kings. He is also averaging an impressive 46.9 percent shooting from the field and 42.1 percent shooting from the beyond the arc.
As for Macon, he appeared in just four games for the Heat this season before being released on Wednesday.
For Vincent, this development surely is one to be excited about. Hopefully, he proves to be yet another developmental diamond in the rough that the Heat can mold into a valuable rotational player.