- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Jimmy Butler addresses whether or not he considered joining Lakers last summer
- LeBron James reveals how he really feels about Pat Riley and Erik Spoelstra
- Bam Adebayo elaborates on challenges of facing Anthony Davis and Dwight Howard
- Erik Spoelstra remarks on keys to LeBron James’ ‘greatness’ ahead of NBA Finals clash
- Report: Miami Heat could offer Montrezl Harrell big one-year deal this offseason
- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
Report: Miami Heat Sign Gabe Vincent to Two-Way Contract, Drop Daryl Macon
- Updated: January 8, 2020
The Miami Heat are making some roster changes.
On Wednesday, it was reported that the Heat have signed point guard Gabe Vincent to a two-way contract.
On top of that, Miami has dropped shooting guard Daryl Macon from his two-way contract with the team.
— Andre Fernandez (@FernandezAndreC) January 8, 2020
So far this season, Vincent has averaged 23.4 points, 3.8 rebounds and 2.5 assists with the Stockton Kings. He is also averaging an impressive 46.9 percent shooting from the field and 42.1 percent shooting from the beyond the arc.
As for Macon, he appeared in just four games for the Heat this season before being released on Wednesday.
For Vincent, this development surely is one to be excited about. Hopefully, he proves to be yet another developmental diamond in the rough that the Heat can mold into a valuable rotational player.