- Report: Miami Heat Sign Gabe Vincent to Two-Way Contract, Drop Daryl Macon
- Report: Dwyane Wade to Produce New Docuseries Featuring Zaire Wade
- Report: Miami Heat Announce Dwyane Wade’s 3 Day Retirement Ceremony Plans
- Miami Heat News: Justise Winslow, Jimmy Butler Set to Return Wednesday vs. Indiana Pacers
- Report: Miami Heat ‘Most Dangerous Team’ to Make Deal Going Forward
- Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving Laud Tyler Herro With Words of Praise
- Hassan Whiteside Dedicates Social Media Post to Former Miami Heat Teammates
- Miami Heat News: Derrick Jones Jr. to Participate in 2020 Slam Dunk Contest
- Report: Duncan Robinson Considered ‘Near Lock’ to Participate in 3-Point Contest
- Kendrick Nunn and Duncan Robinson React to Contracts With Miami Heat Becoming Fully Guaranteed
Report: Miami Heat Sign Gabe Vincent to Two-Way Contract, Drop Daryl Macon
- Updated: January 8, 2020
The Miami Heat are making some roster changes.
On Wednesday, it was reported that the Heat have signed point guard Gabe Vincent to a two-way contract.
On top of that, Miami has dropped shooting guard Daryl Macon from his two-way contract with the team.
— Andre Fernandez (@FernandezAndreC) January 8, 2020
So far this season, Vincent has averaged 23.4 points, 3.8 rebounds and 2.5 assists with the Stockton Kings. He is also averaging an impressive 46.9 percent shooting from the field and 42.1 percent shooting from the beyond the arc.
As for Macon, he appeared in just four games for the Heat this season before being released on Wednesday.
For Vincent, this development surely is one to be excited about. Hopefully, he proves to be yet another developmental diamond in the rough that the Heat can mold into a valuable rotational player.