- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Promising Forward to 10-Day Contract
- Updated: February 20, 2019
Terry signs from the Heat’s G League affiliate Sioux Falls Skyforce. With the Skyforce, Terry has appeared in a total of nine games this season, averaging 16.4 points, 9.2 rebounds, 1.3 steals and 1.1 blocks per game.
The Lincoln Memorial University product has appeared in two NBA games this season, having signed a 10-day contract earlier this year with the Phoenix Suns. In those two games, he averaged 4.5 points, 3.0 rebounds and 1.5 steals per game.
Terry went undrafted in the 2018 NBA Draft after averaging 16.9 points and 10.3 rebounds per game his senior season.
The Heat’s first game back from the NBA All-Star break will be in Philadelphia on Thursday night against the 76ers. Tipoff is scheduled for 7 p.m. EST.