- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Made It Known’ They’ll Target Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo in 2021
- Report: ‘Faction of Players’ Discussing If NBA Restart Is ‘Good Idea’
- Video: Dwyane Wade, Erik Spoelstra Show Udonis Haslem Love During Massive Birthday Extravaganza
- Dwyane Wade Reminisces on His Iconic Pregame Routine With Miami Heat
Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Promising Forward to 10-Day Contract
- Updated: February 20, 2019
Terry signs from the Heat’s G League affiliate Sioux Falls Skyforce. With the Skyforce, Terry has appeared in a total of nine games this season, averaging 16.4 points, 9.2 rebounds, 1.3 steals and 1.1 blocks per game.
The Lincoln Memorial University product has appeared in two NBA games this season, having signed a 10-day contract earlier this year with the Phoenix Suns. In those two games, he averaged 4.5 points, 3.0 rebounds and 1.5 steals per game.
Terry went undrafted in the 2018 NBA Draft after averaging 16.9 points and 10.3 rebounds per game his senior season.
The Heat’s first game back from the NBA All-Star break will be in Philadelphia on Thursday night against the 76ers. Tipoff is scheduled for 7 p.m. EST.