- Report: Miami Heat worked out PAC-12 Freshman of the Year on Sunday
- Orlando Magic star takes jab at Miami Heat’s Pat Riley after ‘asterisk’ comments
- Video: Diehard Miami Heat fan gets team logo tattooed onto his head
- Tyler Herro shows off several new tattoos while on vacation with girlfriend Katya Elise Henry
- Pat Riley explains what he actually meant by saying 2020 title will always have ‘asterisk’
- Pat Riley not guaranteeing to bring back Meyers Leonard and Derrick Jones Jr. to Miami Heat
- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Promising Forward to 10-Day Contract
- Updated: February 20, 2019
Terry signs from the Heat’s G League affiliate Sioux Falls Skyforce. With the Skyforce, Terry has appeared in a total of nine games this season, averaging 16.4 points, 9.2 rebounds, 1.3 steals and 1.1 blocks per game.
The Lincoln Memorial University product has appeared in two NBA games this season, having signed a 10-day contract earlier this year with the Phoenix Suns. In those two games, he averaged 4.5 points, 3.0 rebounds and 1.5 steals per game.
Terry went undrafted in the 2018 NBA Draft after averaging 16.9 points and 10.3 rebounds per game his senior season.
The Heat’s first game back from the NBA All-Star break will be in Philadelphia on Thursday night against the 76ers. Tipoff is scheduled for 7 p.m. EST.