- Dwyane Wade Posts Video of Himself Coaching Up LeBron James Jr. on Sideline
- Udonis Haslem Unveils Latest Initiative to Help South Florida Community
- Hassan Whiteside Admits He Wanted to Go to Portland Trail Blazers ‘for Years’
- Pat Riley ‘Happy Right Now’ With One Star, Has ‘Shown Restraint’ With Targeting Others
- Jimmy Butler Viciously Blocks KZ Okpala, Talks Major Trash During Miami Heat Scrimmage
- Josh Richardson Says ‘Soft’ Players Cannot Make It in Miami Heat’s Culture
- Jimmy Butler responds to Joel Embiid: ‘Continue to prove why you’re the best player in this league’
- Multiple NBA Players Clown Jimmy Butler for Working Out at 3:30 A.M.
- Jimmy Butler Fires Back at Heckling Fan: ‘I Can’t Wash My A–?’
- Joel Embiid Says He Wishes Jimmy Butler Were Still on Philadelphia 76ers
Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Promising Forward to 10-Day Contract
- Updated: February 20, 2019
Terry signs from the Heat’s G League affiliate Sioux Falls Skyforce. With the Skyforce, Terry has appeared in a total of nine games this season, averaging 16.4 points, 9.2 rebounds, 1.3 steals and 1.1 blocks per game.
The Lincoln Memorial University product has appeared in two NBA games this season, having signed a 10-day contract earlier this year with the Phoenix Suns. In those two games, he averaged 4.5 points, 3.0 rebounds and 1.5 steals per game.
Terry went undrafted in the 2018 NBA Draft after averaging 16.9 points and 10.3 rebounds per game his senior season.
The Heat’s first game back from the NBA All-Star break will be in Philadelphia on Thursday night against the 76ers. Tipoff is scheduled for 7 p.m. EST.