- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
Miami Heat News: Tyler Johnson Sidelined At Least Two Months After Shoulder Surgery
- Updated: February 1, 2016
According to Yahoo Sports’ Shams Charania, Johnson will undergo surgery on his left shoulder this week. The 23-year-old guard has dealt with issues on his left shoulder the entire season and had previously stated he would hold off on surgery until after the season.
Miami’s Tyler Johnson will undergo surgery on his left shoulder this week and likely out two-plus months, league sources tell The Vertical.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) February 1, 2016
Johnson will be sidelined for at least the next two months, which means he might not be back when the regular season concludes on April 13th.
The Heat have dealt with injuries to most of their roster for the first half of the season. The team was finally starting to get healthy as Goran Dragic, Beno Udrih and Josh McRoberts recently returned to the lineup over the past week.
Johnson provided stability to the point guard position with both Dragic and Udrih sidelined due to injuries. The second-year guard had averaged 8.7 points, 3.0 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game in 36 contests this season.