- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
- Video: Charles Barkley goes off on Shaquille O’Neal for comparing Goran Dragic to Chris Paul
- C.J. McCollum clowns haters who have called Jimmy Butler a ‘bad teammate’
- Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic sends personal tribute to Tyler Herro after historic performance
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro now has top-selling jersey in NBA after Game 4 for the ages
- Stephen A. Smith makes bold statement about potential Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
Miami Heat News: Tyler Johnson Likely to Return vs. Brooklyn Nets
- Updated: January 30, 2017
After missing the last five games with a shoulder injury, Miami Heat shooting guard Tyler Johnson is likely to return for tonight’s game against the Brooklyn Nets, according to Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra.
Coach Spo says TJ is going through his pregame warmups with the intent to play vs Brooklyn.
"If all goes well he will play tonight."
Before going down with a strained left shoulder, Johnson was averaging 14.2 points per game with 3.2 assists and 4.4 rebounds while shooting 43 percent from the field. Heat guard Dion Waiters has stepped up in the undrafted guard’s absence, averaging 25.2 points per game over his last five games.
The Heat have won all five of the games that Johnson has missed thus far, including their triumphant 105-102 victory over the Golden State Warriors last Monday. Miami will look to continue the momentum of its current seven-game winning streak while likely welcoming back Johnson tonight against Brooklyn.