- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
Miami Heat News: Shabazz Napier to Miss Rest of Season Following Sports Hernia Surgery
- Updated: April 1, 2015
The Miami Heat announced on Wednesday afternoon that rookie point guard Shabazz Napier will miss the rest of the 2014-15 season after undergoing a successful sports hernia surgery. The procedure was performed by Dr. David Edelman at Doctors Hospital earlier today.
Napier to miss rest of season following surgery for sports hernia.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) April 1, 2015
Napier had missed the past three games before opting to go with the surgery. In his 51 games played for the Heat this season, Napier put up averages of 5.1 points and 2.5 assists in 19.8 minutes of action.