- Goran Dragic Explains How Heat’s Confrontational Culture Allows Jimmy Butler to Thrive
- Video: Charles Barkley Destroys Miami Heat and Jimmy Butler on National TV
- Video: Jimmy Butler’s Savage Response When Asked About His Relationship With Chris Paul
- Report: Miami Heat Release Initial Test Results From Derrick Jones Jr.’s Scary Injury
- Video: Derrick Jones Jr. Leaves Game on Stretcher After Going Down With Hard Injury
- Jimmy Butler Fully Expects Miami Heat to Get Another Big-Name Player: ‘It’s Gonna Happen’
- Dwyane Wade Responds to Damian Lillard’s Clutch Performance With Warning to Haters
- Report: Miami Heat List Numerous Key Players on Injury Report vs. Indiana Pacers
- David Fizdale Reveals What Dwyane Wade Told LeBron James After Losing 2011 Finals
- Indiana Pacers Star Offers Bold Message About Beating Miami Heat in Upcoming Playoff Series
Miami Heat News: Shabazz Napier to Miss Rest of Season Following Sports Hernia Surgery
- Updated: April 1, 2015
The Miami Heat announced on Wednesday afternoon that rookie point guard Shabazz Napier will miss the rest of the 2014-15 season after undergoing a successful sports hernia surgery. The procedure was performed by Dr. David Edelman at Doctors Hospital earlier today.
Napier to miss rest of season following surgery for sports hernia.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) April 1, 2015
Napier had missed the past three games before opting to go with the surgery. In his 51 games played for the Heat this season, Napier put up averages of 5.1 points and 2.5 assists in 19.8 minutes of action.