- Report: Miami Heat coach leaves team to join Los Angeles Clippers coaching staff
- Report: Duncan Robinson considered ‘top commodity’ in NBA trade market
- Report: Miami Heat ‘would hang the phone up’ if Bam Adebayo was asked for in trade
- Report: Miami Heat worked out PAC-12 Freshman of the Year on Sunday
- Orlando Magic star takes jab at Miami Heat’s Pat Riley after ‘asterisk’ comments
- Video: Diehard Miami Heat fan gets team logo tattooed onto his head
- Tyler Herro shows off several new tattoos while on vacation with girlfriend Katya Elise Henry
- Pat Riley explains what he actually meant by saying 2020 title will always have ‘asterisk’
- Pat Riley not guaranteeing to bring back Meyers Leonard and Derrick Jones Jr. to Miami Heat
- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
Miami Heat News: Shabazz Napier to Miss Rest of Season Following Sports Hernia Surgery
- Updated: April 1, 2015
The Miami Heat announced on Wednesday afternoon that rookie point guard Shabazz Napier will miss the rest of the 2014-15 season after undergoing a successful sports hernia surgery. The procedure was performed by Dr. David Edelman at Doctors Hospital earlier today.
Napier to miss rest of season following surgery for sports hernia.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) April 1, 2015
Napier had missed the past three games before opting to go with the surgery. In his 51 games played for the Heat this season, Napier put up averages of 5.1 points and 2.5 assists in 19.8 minutes of action.