- Report: Dwyane Wade to Produce New Docuseries Featuring Zaire Wade
- Report: Miami Heat Announce Dwyane Wade’s 3 Day Retirement Ceremony Plans
- Miami Heat News: Justise Winslow, Jimmy Butler Set to Return Wednesday vs. Indiana Pacers
- Report: Miami Heat ‘Most Dangerous Team’ to Make Deal Going Forward
- Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving Laud Tyler Herro With Words of Praise
- Hassan Whiteside Dedicates Social Media Post to Former Miami Heat Teammates
- Miami Heat News: Derrick Jones Jr. to Participate in 2020 Slam Dunk Contest
- Report: Duncan Robinson Considered ‘Near Lock’ to Participate in 3-Point Contest
- Kendrick Nunn and Duncan Robinson React to Contracts With Miami Heat Becoming Fully Guaranteed
- Miami Heat News: Jimmy Butler Out Sunday vs. Portland Trail Blazers
Miami Heat News: Shabazz Napier to Miss Rest of Season Following Sports Hernia Surgery
- Updated: April 1, 2015
The Miami Heat announced on Wednesday afternoon that rookie point guard Shabazz Napier will miss the rest of the 2014-15 season after undergoing a successful sports hernia surgery. The procedure was performed by Dr. David Edelman at Doctors Hospital earlier today.
Napier to miss rest of season following surgery for sports hernia.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) April 1, 2015
Napier had missed the past three games before opting to go with the surgery. In his 51 games played for the Heat this season, Napier put up averages of 5.1 points and 2.5 assists in 19.8 minutes of action.