- Report: Victor Oladipo could miss entire 2021-22 season after quadriceps surgery
- Report: Luxury watch brand announces exciting new partnership with Miami Heat star Jimmy Butler
- Bam Adebayo’s NSFW reaction to Udonis Haslem getting ejected after altercation with Dwight Howard
- Udonis Haslem’s hilarious comments after getting ejected: ‘I was planning on talking way more s–t’
- Video: Udonis Haslem gets ejected after getting into physical altercation with Dwight Howard
- Report: Miami Heat update Jimmy Butler’s status for crucial game vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- Goran Dragic explains what Miami Heat backcourt must do now with Victor Oladipo out for season
- Miami Heat news: Victor Oladipo to have season-ending surgery
- Duncan Robinson celebrates Tyler Herro’s triumphant return to being ‘killer’ for Miami Heat
- Zaire Wade reacts to reminder that Paul Pierce claimed Miami Heat would miss playoffs this season
Miami Heat News: Shabazz Napier to Miss Rest of Season Following Sports Hernia Surgery
- Updated: April 1, 2015
The Miami Heat announced on Wednesday afternoon that rookie point guard Shabazz Napier will miss the rest of the 2014-15 season after undergoing a successful sports hernia surgery. The procedure was performed by Dr. David Edelman at Doctors Hospital earlier today.
Napier to miss rest of season following surgery for sports hernia.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) April 1, 2015
Napier had missed the past three games before opting to go with the surgery. In his 51 games played for the Heat this season, Napier put up averages of 5.1 points and 2.5 assists in 19.8 minutes of action.