- Dwyane Wade Doesn’t Think Miami Heat Big 3 Was Greatest of All Time
- Udonis Haslem Explains Why Dwyane Wade Is His Favorite Miami Heat Teammate of All Time
- Dwyane Wade Shouts Out Bradley Beal as NBA Player Who Deserves More Recognition
- Jae Crowder Says ‘It Was All Championship Talk’ for Miami Heat Prior to Shutdown
- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
Miami Heat News: Rodney McGruder Out 3-6 Months After Suffering Leg Fracture
- Updated: October 12, 2017
That’s because according to The Vertical’s Shams Charania, McGruder will be out for at least three months after suffering a stress fracture in his leg.
Miami guard Rodney McGruder will likely undergo surgery on a stress fracture in his leg, miss 3-6 months, league sources tell The Vertical.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) October 12, 2017
No word yet on when the surgery will take place. Hopefully his road to recovery is smooth so Heat Nation can see the sharpshooter back on the court soon.