- Report: Miami Heat worked out PAC-12 Freshman of the Year on Sunday
- Orlando Magic star takes jab at Miami Heat’s Pat Riley after ‘asterisk’ comments
- Video: Diehard Miami Heat fan gets team logo tattooed onto his head
- Tyler Herro shows off several new tattoos while on vacation with girlfriend Katya Elise Henry
- Pat Riley explains what he actually meant by saying 2020 title will always have ‘asterisk’
- Pat Riley not guaranteeing to bring back Meyers Leonard and Derrick Jones Jr. to Miami Heat
- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
Miami Heat News: Rodney McGruder Out 3-6 Months After Suffering Leg Fracture
- Updated: October 12, 2017
That’s because according to The Vertical’s Shams Charania, McGruder will be out for at least three months after suffering a stress fracture in his leg.
Miami guard Rodney McGruder will likely undergo surgery on a stress fracture in his leg, miss 3-6 months, league sources tell The Vertical.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) October 12, 2017
No word yet on when the surgery will take place. Hopefully his road to recovery is smooth so Heat Nation can see the sharpshooter back on the court soon.