- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
Miami Heat News: Rodney McGruder Out 3-6 Months After Suffering Leg Fracture
- Updated: October 12, 2017
That’s because according to The Vertical’s Shams Charania, McGruder will be out for at least three months after suffering a stress fracture in his leg.
Miami guard Rodney McGruder will likely undergo surgery on a stress fracture in his leg, miss 3-6 months, league sources tell The Vertical.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) October 12, 2017
No word yet on when the surgery will take place. Hopefully his road to recovery is smooth so Heat Nation can see the sharpshooter back on the court soon.