- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
Miami Heat News: MRI Results Come Back for Hassan Whiteside
- Updated: November 6, 2018
MRI on Hassan Whiteside knee came back negative. He is listed as questionable for Wednesday.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) November 6, 2018
Whiteside injured his right knee during the second half of the Atlanta Hawks game on Saturday and did not return. He stated that the injury itself didn’t seem that serious to him, and that he would be able return from it sooner than later.
He’s dealt with a string of injuries pertaining to his knees dating back to last year around the same time of the season.
If Whiteside is unavailable against the Spurs on Wednesday, Bam Adebayo could once more get the go-ahead at replacing him in the starting lineup following his near double-double against the Detroit Pistons Monday. Whiteside has dealt with a few nagging injuries since the beginning of the season as well, though they haven’t slowed his production when he’s been on the court.
He’s currently averaging 12.4 points and 14.6 rebounds through the first nine games this season, a statistical trend that could lead to the highest outings of his career in these departments. The Heat will need all the support they can get from their roster, as they look to defend at home against the Spurs.