- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Miami Heat News: Meyers Leonard to Miss Entire West Coast Road Trip Due to Injury
- Updated: February 5, 2020
The Miami Heat are going to be shorthanded for the next few games.
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) February 5, 2020
Leonard, 27, has started in the first 49 games of the season for the Heat.
The big man injured his ankle against the Philadelphia 76ers on Monday, and did not return to the contest.
Now, it looks like Leonard will miss the next couple weeks of action.
Perhaps the most unfortunate part of this development, Leonard will not get a chance to have his reunion game in Portland on Sunday.
The University of Illinois product played on the Portland Trail Blazers for the first seven years of his career.
Last summer, the Heat acquired the veteran in a trade that saw former franchise star Hassan Whiteside leave Miami. Leonard is the final year of a four-year, $41 million contract that he signed with the Trail Blazers in 2016.
The 7-footer is averaging a solid 6.1 points and 5.1 boards per game this season.