- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade reacts to tragic COVID-19-related death of Sekou Smith
- Report: Miami Heat could be without 8 players Wednesday vs. Denver Nuggets
- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
Miami Heat News: LeBron to Meet With Riley This Week
- Updated: July 7, 2014
Heat full-court press is on after signing Danny Granger, per Yahoo Sports. Told Cavs sense they will know on LeBron by Wednesday.
— Sam Amico (@SamAmicoFSO) July 7, 2014
In other news, Chris Bosh was offered a max contract for four years at $88 million. Bosh has reportedly stated that he is waiting for LeBron to make a decision before he acts. However, Ethan J. Skolnick of Bleacher Report has reported that Bosh intends to stay in Miami.
For all the Chris Bosh reports out there, I keep checking back and keep hearing same: he intends to be in Miami.
— Ethan J. Skolnick (@EthanJSkolnick) July 7, 2014