- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
Miami Heat News: LeBron to Meet With Riley This Week
- Updated: July 7, 2014
Heat full-court press is on after signing Danny Granger, per Yahoo Sports. Told Cavs sense they will know on LeBron by Wednesday.
— Sam Amico (@SamAmicoFSO) July 7, 2014
In other news, Chris Bosh was offered a max contract for four years at $88 million. Bosh has reportedly stated that he is waiting for LeBron to make a decision before he acts. However, Ethan J. Skolnick of Bleacher Report has reported that Bosh intends to stay in Miami.
For all the Chris Bosh reports out there, I keep checking back and keep hearing same: he intends to be in Miami.
— Ethan J. Skolnick (@EthanJSkolnick) July 7, 2014