- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
Miami Heat News: LeBron James Headed Back to Cleveland
- Updated: July 11, 2014
After much speculation and the world waiting hand and foot on number six, it looks like the LeBron James sweepstakes has finally come to an end. For the 2014-2015 NBA season, James will be rocking a Cleveland Cavaliers uniform and join forces with Kyrie Irving, Andrew Wiggins, Dion Waiters, and quite possibly rumor has it, superstar power forward Kevin Love.
You guys may have heard of the old adage, “It’s better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all,” well, that’s how you should feel about LeBron. The man came here, took flack from the entire basketball world and brought us four years of arguably the most entertaining and high level of basketball in Miami Heat history. We went to the NBA finals four times, went on a historic 27 game winning streak, and came away with two NBA championships.
Although, I still disagree with LeBron’s decision to join the Cavs, the man did what was best for him, and at the end of the day, as a professional athlete, he had to make that decision for himself. For the love of God, let us not stoop down to the level of those that crucified King James when he left town. Let us take the higher road and stay the classy organization we all know we are.
Good luck on you future endeavors LeBron, and thanks for the memories.