- Jimmy Butler predicts why Miami Heat will succeed in playoffs: ‘We get there, us as a team, I’ll handle the rest’
- Erik Spoelstra says Bam Adebayo was ‘really angry’ Miami Heat kept him out of game vs. Houston Rockets
- Report: Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo available to play Wednesday vs. Spurs
- Stephen A. Smith and Spike Lee issue strong criticism regarding Dwyane Wade’s ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Duncan Robinson’s humble reaction after passing Dwyane Wade in Miami Heat record books
- Report: Rockets player gets jumped at strip club, takes bottle to face in Miami day before taking on Heat
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Report: Miami Heat have been ‘concerned now for months’ about Tyler Herro’s celebrity status
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Dwyane Wade says Zaire has activated ‘Wade hops’ after he jumps over grown man for impressive dunk
Miami Heat News: Justise Winslow Suffers Left Ankle Sprain in Summer League
- Updated: July 14, 2015
During Tuesday’s NBA Summer League contest between the Miami Heat and Boston Celtics, Heat rookie forward Justise Winslow, the 10th overall pick in the 2015 NBA Draft, left the game early with a slight left ankle sprain.
Justise Winslow has a slight ankle sprain and now is unlikely to return.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) July 15, 2015
Fortunately, Winslow’s injury didn’t seem to be too serious at first glance as the forward left the game with five points and three rebounds in just 11 minutes of action. The rookie came into tonight’s game averaging 14.5 points, 3.3 rebounds and three assists per game in five Summer League contests.
More updates on Winslow’s condition will be posted as soon as the information becomes available.