- Report: Miami Heat willing to pay ‘going rate for elite shooters’ when Duncan Robinson becomes free agent
- Report: Avery Bradley to return, Goran Dragic out vs. Denver Nuggets
- Report: NBA officials believe Duncan Robinson will get $15-20M annually in free agency
- Udonis Haslem expresses anger over NBA ‘locking up’ players in hotel rooms due to COVID-19
- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade reacts to tragic COVID-19-related death of Sekou Smith
- Report: Miami Heat could be without 8 players Wednesday vs. Denver Nuggets
- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
Miami Heat News: Justise Winslow Suffers Left Ankle Sprain in Summer League
- Updated: July 14, 2015
During Tuesday’s NBA Summer League contest between the Miami Heat and Boston Celtics, Heat rookie forward Justise Winslow, the 10th overall pick in the 2015 NBA Draft, left the game early with a slight left ankle sprain.
Justise Winslow has a slight ankle sprain and now is unlikely to return.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) July 15, 2015
Fortunately, Winslow’s injury didn’t seem to be too serious at first glance as the forward left the game with five points and three rebounds in just 11 minutes of action. The rookie came into tonight’s game averaging 14.5 points, 3.3 rebounds and three assists per game in five Summer League contests.
More updates on Winslow’s condition will be posted as soon as the information becomes available.