- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
Miami Heat News: Justise Winslow Suffers Left Ankle Sprain in Summer League
- Updated: July 14, 2015
During Tuesday’s NBA Summer League contest between the Miami Heat and Boston Celtics, Heat rookie forward Justise Winslow, the 10th overall pick in the 2015 NBA Draft, left the game early with a slight left ankle sprain.
Justise Winslow has a slight ankle sprain and now is unlikely to return.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) July 15, 2015
Fortunately, Winslow’s injury didn’t seem to be too serious at first glance as the forward left the game with five points and three rebounds in just 11 minutes of action. The rookie came into tonight’s game averaging 14.5 points, 3.3 rebounds and three assists per game in five Summer League contests.
More updates on Winslow’s condition will be posted as soon as the information becomes available.